[Translation Request] Demons Roots (Quick nail Aristocrat)

Aug 7, 2019
I chose Cinematic mode more or less by mistake n I progressed pretty far before I realized there was an actual game mode n now I don't want to go back until my 2nd playthough.

Is it still possible to play the Bad End normally? (IE not just using the "badend teleport" thingy, but rather by losing a fight). Pretty sure it skips some stuff if you just teleport straight into it.

mnb341

Nov 17, 2018
For those who use Mtool, I tried a different translator and I think the results are better. It's for 1.0.13 if you're interested, but I wouldn't be surprised if it worked on other versions.

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
For those who use Mtool, I tried a different translator and I think the results are better. It's for 1.0.13 if you're interested, but I wouldn't be surprised if it worked on other versions.
Checking
Still bugged, and errors.......

Here is version (Jap- installer) v1.0.13 -

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019
Gettin a bug with version 1.0 where every time I fight the Super Beast Gon, his opening screech fuzzes up my screen and I can't see anything. Managed to beat him and it was still fuzzed up even outside of combat and nothing I did would work.

Assuming that this is probably fixed in later updates, gonna try v.13 but not entirely sure if the translation from earlier in the thread works with the newer version? Guess we'll see.

Aug 7, 2019
Checking
Still bugged, and errors.......

Here is version (Jap- installer) v1.0.13 -
This version still has the "Crash when enemies enrage" bug for me at least, didn't try it too much more after I saw that.

Strangely enough the old version that someone linked earlier in the thread doesn't have that error, but the downside is that other than text scenes where character cut-ins appear, none of the text is translated. Was able to play through and understand most of the story with that version anyways, but my recommendation to anyone playing is to download both, play the later version, saving frequently, until you run into a boss or enemy who enrages, and then switching to 1.0.0 to beat the boss.

Still unknown if I'll crash later in the game with 1.0.0 (just conquered 3rd reich) but we'll see.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
  • Feb/03/2022Content added<ver1.1.0>イベント追加!
    投票で選ばれたヒロインの「BADEND/会話イベント/着せ替え」実装

Reactions: FearTheD