[Translation Request] Demons Roots (Quick nail Aristocrat)

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
what is this option? also, the first option is to enable R18 content? or is it a filther to disable R18 content?
R18 one is to skip out adult content.

Also mainly focused on doing Scenarios code now, it's where main dialogue and H-scenes are located, so might take a while.

Reactions: beaglescout

aries22

Oct 22, 2017
Actors file probably breaks because it has a lot of boxes with scripts in them from what I looked at in TL++ . After doing a MTL on it while skipping those boxes it seems to mostly work. And ESC key seems to not break anything obvious.

View attachment 1517378
Here's the file. Although it is for 1.01 version so heads up.
View attachment 1517376
The download don't work, can you reupload the full MTL?

Last edited:

tugboatmoat

May 17, 2020
Actors file probably breaks because it has a lot of boxes with scripts in them from what I looked at in TL++ . After doing a MTL on it while skipping those boxes it seems to mostly work. And ESC key seems to not break anything obvious.

View attachment 1517378
Here's the file. Although it is for 1.01 version so heads up.
View attachment 1517376
I can't download the translation file you had linked, when I try it just gives me a .rar with a .txt file in it saying

"This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

Would you be willing to upload it again or somewhere else please? ty

Jul 21, 2019
I can't download the translation file you had linked, when I try it just gives me a .rar with a .txt file in it saying

"This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

Would you be willing to upload it again or somewhere else please? ty
I got the same problem and with the full save.

Oct 30, 2018
broken_division's MTL causes a couple minor inconveniences and a annoying bug.

• Game will crash when any boss enters enraged state
  • skills are no longer sorted correctly ie. the mage skills are grouped by damage type
  • "ultimate" ability cut in animations no longer play (In some ways this is great because it speeds up combat, i think ive only seen it used once story wise so far)
  • The whip type weapons are single target instead of attack all
good stuff nonetheless maybe this is worth my time making a guide for

slivergun

Mar 14, 2019
There is a bug with the MLT where it allows you to use your OP gear in Bad End. By doing so you can OHK any mob except the last Bad End Boss where one by one your party will get suck in to darkness. The bug will trigger if you revive your fallen team. all you need is kill them before they kill you. Using potion and heal is fine but not revive. And after you finish the the Bad End they will give you code to all the locked chest. Hope this help.