RPGM [Translation Request] Dieselmine - Arle the Sorceress: I'm Smarter Than This! Why Is This Happening!?

jamesiscool

Jan 20, 2019
Long time lurker on this one. Managed to find a download but in Japanese, happy to translate via the data_en but having the Russian ver. would mean it's less...MTL. Anyone got a link for Russian ver?

Arutha103

Jan 2, 2018
hoping this goes well. old style dieselmine never gets any attention. still remember the false hope on princess reina.

jamesiscool

Jan 20, 2019
So just a little update. Nearly done with the CG's and that'll be all the text files translated, I'll drop them here but will still need to translate the titles, items and options etc! Sure people can find their way around with only the text in English - let's be honest we're here for the CG's buuut nobody likes a partial do they...

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
So just a little update. Nearly done with the CG's and that'll be all the text files translated, I'll drop them here but will still need to translate the titles, items and options etc! Sure people can find their way around with only the text in English - let's be honest we're here for the CG's buuut nobody likes a partial do they...
Thats sounds great keep up the good work

Last edited:

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
While we are at this, does anyone know how to unlock all the orc prisoner scenes? game doesnt allow me to do that it pushes forward with the story, i have tried many times and on many different ways and im completly out of ideas (walkthrough doesnt specify those) i really do hope someone know how to get those

Arutha103

Jan 2, 2018
any of the people working on the translation got an Estimated time? im pretty buzzed for a good diesel title :D any consideration on possibly giving princess reina a try ( knows hes pushing his luck)