RPGM [Translation Request] Dieselmine - Arle the Sorceress: I'm Smarter Than This! Why Is This Happening!?

pcdc

May 4, 2017
are you still translating ?
I lost a great amount of work and that kinda took away my mood, because it was a really boring work, an easy one, but boring.

It keeps me going because I was reading the dialogs and kinda liked the story, but now that I already know it'll be double boring.

I translated all the maps and mechanics, but I wont be doing this (at least for now) if I dont get any help, i'm sorry :(

pcdc

May 4, 2017
So, I decided to start again...

I cleared my e-mail, so if someone still is willing to help, please send me a message at pcdcpr@gmail.com

Its really easy, its basic ctrl C and ctrl V.

Ill try to reply as fast as I can.

Also, I'll try to let you guys know the progress, but with 2 people helping, I guess it wont be long to finish, the work that take most time is the ctrl C ctrl V.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
So, I decided to start again...

I cleared my e-mail, so if someone still is willing to help, please send me a message at pcdcpr@gmail.com

Its really easy, its basic ctrl C and ctrl V.

Ill try to reply as fast as I can.

Also, I'll try to let you guys know the progress, but with 2 people helping, I guess it wont be long to finish, the work that take most time is the ctrl C ctrl V.
I'm russian and I had nothing to do few weeks ago, so I've decided to try translating this game. I've found russian version, decrypted it and even translated txt files 001-081, then realized that whole game is too much and stopped. Now when you are picking this up again I think I can help. Link is for those txt files.

If you give me about 100 files to translate, I will do it.