RPGM [Translation Request] Dieselmine - Arle the Sorceress: I'm Smarter Than This! Why Is This Happening!?

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hey, just to let you know that I'm still alive.

I had a bug where the main character was always naked no matter her clothes, It was a real pain in the ass, but I was able to solve. Now all maps and systems are translated, and now I can go back to the dialogs, I guess I'm at 65% of the story dialog, and then i'll do the scenes.

I think i already translated 60% of the game, but my progress became slower because of real life issues.

I Hope that you'll all enjoy this game, and that it'll make translators, who do this better and faster then me, take other Dieselmine games to translate, because their games are awesome

HaisheraLuna

Jan 23, 2018
Hey, just to let you know that I'm still alive.

I had a bug where the main character was always naked no matter her clothes, It was a real pain in the ass, but I was able to solve. Now all maps and systems are translated, and now I can go back to the dialogs, I guess I'm at 65% of the story dialog, and then i'll do the scenes.

I think i already translated 60% of the game, but my progress became slower because of real life issues.

I Hope that you'll all enjoy this game, and that it'll make translators, who do this better and faster then me, take other Dieselmine games to translate, because their games are awesome
You are awesome dude go for it

statess

Dec 21, 2017
can somone post a game save of this because i cant get past the first part in this game (i just dont know what to do, i cant find a place to go to ) that would be great (mabey a save file for every major unlock)

pcdc

May 4, 2017
So, i have some bad news...

I'm from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, we had a big storm recently and I lost the HD with the files of the game and translations....

I wont give up, but i'll need some help...

If someone is interested, please e-mail me pcdcpr@gmail.com

It aint hard work, its literely copy and paste, so if you still want to see this game translated, help me...

• Sad
Reactions: CuriousCitizen

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
So, i have some bad news...

I'm from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, we had a big storm recently and I lost the HD with the files of the game and translations....

I wont give up, but i'll need some help...

If someone is interested, please e-mail me pcdcpr@gmail.com

It aint hard work, its literely copy and paste, so if you still want to see this game translated, help me...
That fucking sucks. I'm from Brazil as well and the raining has been crazy where i live too. Sadly i don't know how i can help.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
That fucking sucks. I'm from Brazil as well and the raining has been crazy where i live too. Sadly i don't know how i can help.
So, even though we're from the same country, i'll wright this in english so any interested Will know what I need

It'll be quite simple, you'll Go on the S_data_en file and translate the txt files.

We'll share the files like "i'll do 1 to 50 and you 51 to 100"

Its literaly copy the line, put on Translator and replace the russian line for the english one.