RPGM [Translation Request] Dieselmine - Arle the Sorceress: I'm Smarter Than This! Why Is This Happening!?

pcdc

May 4, 2017
So, thats the error i've been geting, and that's it's line, i tried to fix it but I keep geting it.
I know it's Ruby language, but honestly I dont know the first thing about it and I could really use some help.

I'm also rewrinting some of the translation that's kinda "unreadable", it's taking quite some time since i'm using multiple translators to get the most coherent translation and put it into the game text, and also correcting some typos.

If someone wants to help with these codes, feel free to email me!

Thanks for the attention

pcdc

May 4, 2017
So I figured out the source of the problem.
It seems that the actual scripts of the game are in a file named s_data_en, witch also contains every vital dialogue of the game, (story, scenes..)

I dont know of any way to translate it if not doing it manualy... There are 768 txt archives that would have to place one by one on a web translator, and some of those are pretty big....

I dont know if I'll be able to do this, so I'm leaving it to the pros...

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
So I figured out the source of the problem.
It seems that the actual scripts of the game are in a file named s_data_en, witch also contains every vital dialogue of the game, (story, scenes..)

I dont know of any way to translate it if not doing it manualy... There are 768 txt archives that would have to place one by one on a web translator, and some of those are pretty big....

I dont know if I'll be able to do this, so I'm leaving it to the pros...
Maybe @brynhildr can help you.

Reactions: pcdc

pcdc

May 4, 2017
There are no working downloads from this game. Which is a real shame
I found one in some torrent site, did a virus scan and It was clean, but Idont remember the site.

I know that there's a Russian version of this game, maybe its more simple translate Russian to English, i dont know, i'll try to find.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I found one in some torrent site, did a virus scan and It was clean, but Idont remember the site.

I know that there's a Russian version of this game, maybe its more simple translate Russian to English, i dont know, i'll try to find.
There are some people who know how to do a machine translation. It;s in very broken english, but you can actualy sorta udnerstand what's going on.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
There are some people who know how to do a machine translation. It;s in very broken english, but you can actualy sorta udnerstand what's going on.
I was doing a machine translation, but this game seems to be diferent, since the majority of the dialogs are in a diferent file, with over 700 txt archives, i dont know How to translate all of It If not manualy

pcdc

May 4, 2017
I have the Russian version of the arle the sorceress game if you need it tell me where I upload it
If It was yesterday i'd be on my knees thanking hahahaha
I already find one, It was pretty hard though

But thank you anyway!

I'll start working on It by the end of the day!

Reactions: HaisheraLuna

pcdc

May 4, 2017
It'll be manually though, but the Russian language have only one alphabet, so it'll be a lot easier since the dialogs will make a lot more sense, and so, easier to fix!

My english is not the best, but i think i can make It!

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
It'll be manually though, but the Russian language have only one alphabet, so it'll be a lot easier since the dialogs will make a lot more sense, and so, easier to fix!

My english is not the best, but i think i can make It!
I wish you luck. You english may not be the "best" in your words, but sure is really good. If you translated the game, i'm pretty sure everybody would understand it

pcdc

May 4, 2017
So, I started to work on the Russian version, its been quite good so far, but there is a minor problem that would be a really pain in the ass to solve. In some lines the words are splited (images)

Do you think that I should try to fix it? It would slow the process of translation A LOT, because I'd have to test every line of the game multiple times to get it right.

Leave your thoughts please, that's my first time translating a game.

Reactions: HaisheraLuna

HaisheraLuna

Jan 23, 2018
So, I started to work on the Russian version, its been quite good so far, but there is a minor problem that would be a really pain in the ass to solve. In some lines the words are splited (images)

Do you think that I should try to fix it? It would slow the process of translation A LOT, because I'd have to test every line of the game multiple times to get it right.

It looks pretty good man you are amazing I see it very well good luck!

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019

For a first time, you are doing a pretty good darn job.

Try to fix it. Otherwise put a "-" at the line breaking. I think that should work.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
For a first time, you are doing a pretty good darn job.

Try to fix it. Otherwise put a "-" at the line breaking. I think that should work.
Yeah, but that would require that I test every single line of the game and memorise every txt archive to know exactly where It is... It's possible but It would take at least 2 months since I'm not working on it full time...

But when I finish this translation, i'll write a little """"tutorial"""", it'll be more of a log of what I did, so everyone can make adjustments for their on tastes

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Yeah, but that would require that I test every single line of the game and memorise every txt archive to know exactly where It is... It's possible but It would take at least 2 months since I'm not working on it full time...

But when I finish this translation, i'll write a little """"tutorial"""", it'll be more of a log of what I did, so everyone can make adjustments for their on tastes
I think that translating the game is more importa. Maybe changing the window size would fix that issue. Either way, do what yo uthink it's best

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Just an update....

I translated 208/768 archives, I'm at the middle of the story dialogues, when i'm finished with them, there'll only be scenes dialogs, and because they are sequencial lines, it's easier to translate, so it'll go a little faster.

Then i'll begin with maps and system translations, but it's also quite simple, but I cant say when it'll be ready...