RPGM [translation request] Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-chan

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
update: i can post it tonight except if there is a problem ( for example getting banned from google translate service x) )
and I think i know why nobody wants to translate it, This game has A LOT and when I say A LOT i mean A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of text to translate, some scene contains more than 5000 line to translate which is beyond any human capacity hopefully we still have machine to do it

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
the game you upload on mega don't start, I translated it but for nothing because it don't start lol, do you have another copy of the game

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
OKAY, so I found a solution and The game is translated in english (YAAAAY) an approximate english but still understandable
to play the game you just need to run it in japanese (but it's 95% translated) I explain what you have to do in a .txt file inside the game file, finally i will say that i am sorry if my english is not perfect (as you can see i'm not a native speaker)

here's the Graal:

oh and you can check my patreon if you want, i do translation

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
I've played the game and I know that there's still a lot of things in japanese but I can"t translate them, however I've done all the translation possible, recheck them and here's the final patch i can make, if something isn't translate it's because it's a picture and not pure text or because it don't appear in the text file of the game.
to apply the patch you just need to replace the data file with the new one

patch:

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
I've played the game and I know that there's still a lot of things in japanese but I can"t translate them, however I've done all the translation possible, recheck them and here's the final patch i can make, if something isn't translate it's because it's a picture and not pure text or because it don't appear in the text file of the game.

patch:
Is it a machine translation?

jacefreeman

Feb 16, 2018

patch:
Hey bud, great stuff you're doing. When playing the patched version however, I'm getting an error that makes the game crash at the very start after the dialogue "First time support will be served by Live Chat LUK" I get a "NoMethodError" for line 597 stating "undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass." I tried to load the thing up with Translator++ to see what I could do but I am a complete novice with that software and couldn't fix or re-patch anything.

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
Hey bud, great stuff you're doing. When playing the patched version however, I'm getting an error that makes the game crash at the very start after the dialogue "First time support will be served by Live Chat LUK" I get a "NoMethodError" for line 597 stating "undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass." I tried to load the thing up with Translator++ to see what I could do but I am a complete novice with that software and couldn't fix or re-patch anything.
I'm trying to patch It if you could send me a screen of the problem and when it occur in the game