• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [translation request] Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-chan

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
OKAY, so I found a solution and The game is translated in english (YAAAAY) an approximate english but still understandable
to play the game you just need to run it in japanese (but it's 95% translated) I explain what you have to do in a .txt file inside the game file, finally i will say that i am sorry if my english is not perfect (as you can see i'm not a native speaker)

here's the Graal:

oh and you can check my patreon if you want, i do translation
the link is down.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I also did a machine translation to this game (I did it from scratch, it's not related to the previous one) ... but the problem is... it introduced what seems to be like a million bugs... some of them very very bad. So when I make the game playable I will post a fused translation.

*To me it seems the previous translator abandoned the game (probably because of the bugs) but it's actually a good game. Even with machine translation it is good, probably better than most games of this type.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I wager this translation was abandoned. This game seems like a nightmare to translate due to the massive amount of text from the "fake chat" I was considering translating this until I opened the game and saw just how much text would be involved in it. I also find it a bit suspect that when you look the translators patreon his translation is locked behind a 5 dollar donation... Pretty clear what he is trying to do.

• Sad
Reactions: Roberto123

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I wager this translation was abandoned. This game seems like a nightmare to translate due to the massive amount of text from the "fake chat" I was considering translating this until I opened the game and saw just how much text would be involved in it. I also find it a bit suspect that when you look the translators patreon his translation is locked behind a 5 dollar donation... Pretty clear what he is trying to do.

I don't think it matters to the gameplay what they say in the "fake chat" . I think it's just that "fake chat", everybody can imagine they talk some naughty things :ROFLMAO: . The game is actually pretty intuitive most of the time... and it works with machine translation. The problem is the ton of bugs introduced by machine translation, because there is script in the actual text.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't think it matters to the gameplay what they say in the "fake chat" . I think it's just that "fake chat", everybody can imagine they talk some naughty things :ROFLMAO: . The game is actually pretty intuitive most of the time... and it works with machine translation. The problem is the ton of bugs introduced by machine translation, because there is script in the actual text.
Oh. I see what you mean. that is nasty. So you have to go in and translate the scripting selectively I am guessing to update the words that are changed but not the script itself. Or maybe I am wrong. Still I commend you for taking on such a lofty task.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I've completed the machine translation, it's about 95% translated, some menus are manually translated, game braking bugs are corrected.

The game is huge and MTL helps a lot. (most of the time you will know what is happening and not just guessing).

Here is the translation fused version (in the future, I'll post patches if new bugs are found).

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've completed the machine translation, it's about 95% translated, some menus are manually translated, game braking bugs are corrected.

The game is huge and MTL helps a lot. (most of the time you will know what is happening and not just guessing).

Here is the translation fused version (in the future, I'll post patches if new bugs are found).

Good job finishing the project. I will check it out later on and if I find any bugs I will let you know.

Reactions: EagleLord585

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

So I played a little bit and went through the tutorial and the game seemed to have alot of untranslated text. Not complaining the sheer fact you went through this game and translated what you did I give major props for, just wanted to amke sure I have the right version. I see that none of the status screen was translated either. Is this mostly a script translation of what chisato says because I only saw her dialog being translated for the most part and it didn't seem like the tutorial messages or anyone she talked to was translated. Just curious mainly. Overall from what I did see looked pretty good. No errors so far.

EDIT: I checked and I see that the status screen is a solid image so I get why you didn't translate that now :)