RPGM [translation request] Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-chan

jacefreeman

Feb 16, 2018
I'm trying to patch It if you could send me a screen of the problem and when it occur in the game
Sure! There are two spots that make the error occur, and both lead to the same error occurring. I will list the dialogue options I selected to create the error:

1) Hit start. Clicked "Look at OP from the beginning." Gives the Sukebe Videos fake webpage, gets the Sukebe LiveChat screen with Chisato. The following dialogue occurs before the error (two text advances): "Newcomer Chitan (18 years old) who debuted today Raw delivery will begin ~ First time support will be served by Live Chat LUK" Immediately after advancing the text the second time, the error occurs. If using the locale emulator the error text is mostly moonrunes, so I didn't use the emulator in order to give you more of the error message in English. Error message can be found in attached png error1.

2) Hit start. Clicked "skip OP." Go to the door, and select "I went to school." The same error message occurs.

Thanks for looking at this and helping, bud.

Nagasaky

Jan 23, 2018
I've played the game and I know that there's still a lot of things in japanese but I can"t translate them, however I've done all the translation possible, recheck them and here's the final patch i can make, if something isn't translate it's because it's a picture and not pure text or because it don't appear in the text file of the game.
to apply the patch you just need to replace the data file with the new one

patch:
I don´t understand, how can i use the patch if ther no is data folder?

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
Is there any way to play it fullscreen or at least make the window bigger? I usually use bct.sizer but it doesn't work with locale.emulator

UPD: btw do we really need to use emulator? For as long as I see it only allows to see comments in Japanese.... wich I still can't reed except few words.

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
+1

Also, dude, your translation patch is bugged out. Really horribly bugged out, considering it causes the game to crash at the literal beginning of the game when you're just trying to get things started. Is there any update at all?

L~er

Feb 9, 2019
OKAY, so I found a solution and The game is translated in english (YAAAAY) an approximate english but still understandable
to play the game you just need to run it in japanese (but it's 95% translated) I explain what you have to do in a .txt file inside the game file, finally i will say that i am sorry if my english is not perfect (as you can see i'm not a native speaker)

here's the Graal:

oh and you can check my patreon if you want, i do translation
The download links of the game and the translated patch are dead, could you re-upload a new one? Thanks.