RPGM None [Translation Request] Dress Quest [Poison}

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete. Use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-dress-quest-poison.42087/post-12002709
Here's an old Google-Translate MTL for v1.13 including scripts.
Japanese original can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-dress-quest-poison.42087/post-3988196
(He just had a typo, that is v1.13.)

This is just meant for someone who doesn't like autotranslator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the MTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release.
1.1: Fixed equipment script.

Last edited:

marioabdi

May 20, 2020
Here's a MTL for v1.13 including scripts.
Japanese original can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-dress-quest-poison.42087/post-3988196
(He just had a typo, that is v1.13.)

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
please make more detailed tutorial

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
please make more detailed tutorial
I made some pictures to better visualize the steps (click on the thumbnails to make them larger):

Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter".

Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a".
1.jpg
2.jpg
Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder.
3.jpg
4.jpg
After that move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
5.jpg
Finally merge my MTL into it. (Just drag and drop everything from the ".zip" into your game folder.)
6.jpg

marioabdi

May 20, 2020
I made some pictures to better visualize the steps (click on the thumbnails to make them larger):

You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter".

Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a".
View attachment 1434623
View attachment 1434624
Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder.
View attachment 1434628
View attachment 1434629
After that move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
View attachment 1434632
Finally merge my MTL into it. (Just drag and drop everything from the ".zip" into your game folder.)
View attachment 1434635
thanks it works
but now I have a bug force close
in massroom must wear magic dress
now I force close
but when I wear dress in jp without mtl I can
please fix this

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
thanks it works