RPGM None [Translation Request] Dress Quest [Poison}

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
Here's a MTL for v1.13 including scripts.
Japanese original can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-dress-quest-poison.42087/post-3988196
(He just had a typo, that is v1.13.)

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release.
1.1: Fixed equipment script.
i want to play this game but man...
i always a coward when its related to virus stuff
is there any other way to apply this file without using all decrypter file(virus)?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i want to play this game but man...
i always a coward when its related to virus stuff
is there any other way to apply this file without using all decrypter file(virus)?
You can try googling for a different tool to decrypt/unpack RPGM Ace or RPGM VX games, something able to extract "Game.rgss3a", "Game.rgss2a", or "Game.rgssad" files.

Last edited:

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
You can try googling for a different tool to decrypt/unpack RPGM Ace or RPGM VX games, something able to extract "Game.rgss3a", "Game.rgss2a", or "Game.rgssad" files.

But honestly you don't really need to bother for that specific translation anyway. That's just an old obsolete Google MTL.
You can simply use MTool and have pretty much the same result.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/
ah thank you
i already try to use something like translator++ but it always end up in error when i try to put the game into that app or it just fail to reead it but i will try the other method.

YoloBanana_XP

Jul 6, 2022
Here's an old Google-Translate MTL for v1.13 including scripts.
Japanese original can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-dress-quest-poison.42087/post-3988196
(He just had a typo, that is v1.13.)

This is just meant for someone who doesn't like autotranslator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the MTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release.
1.1: Fixed equipment script.
Hi, I managed to translate the game but I have some problems with the text that goes beyond the screen. Is there a way to fix it?

image_2023-06-05_232835872.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi, I managed to translate the game but I have some problems with the text that goes beyond the screen. Is there a way to fix it?

View attachment 2677664
Usually you would open the game in the official Ace editor and then add
Font.default_size = 14
to the Main section of Scripts. That will "usually" make the font much smaller so it fits.
Some VX/Ace games have odd ways to handle font and general overwrites like that don't work.

Alternatively you could also try inserting a more condensed font and using this overwrite in Main:
Font.default_name = "FontNameHere"
(For example StintUltraCondensed-Regular or Anton-Regular from Google Fonts work fairly well.)

That is assuming that you are making your own translation.
If that is my old MTL, I would recommend using MTool instead, or to wait for me to reach this game in my queue to be updated to SLR.
I have a long backlog, but if you specifically request it I would give it priority over all projects without specific request.

Reactions: YoloBanana_XP