RPGM [Translation Request] Dungeon Repeater: The Tale of Adventurer Vera

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Thanks for your intensive playtest, I'll take everything in note and verify/correct them after I'm done with at least 90% of the translation (which will be for a while unfortunately). Hope to see you around when the time comes, you've been a great help ^^b. Glad to see that nothing's broken, now I can continue the translation with ease, thanks again for your contribution.
Is there any place I can check where you update progress?
Not to rush or anything, I'm just curious, and after having a taste, i really want to see the rest of this game :)

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Is there any place I can check where you update progress?
Not to rush or anything, I'm just curious, and after having a taste, i really want to see the rest of this game :)
You can check my sig below, there's a number (like 37/63) beside the name of the hgame indicative of the numbers of H-events that have been done so far (37 H-events completed out of 63 H-events as of now). Unfortunately, I don't post patch update (due to plenty of other work and the fact that I only give 1h/day to TL it), I'll only post it after reaching at least 90% progress, just like I did with "Horny Bunny Hana".

Reactions: Eicosa

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
awesome, i'm hype. If you're running low on motivation just reply here with a partial translation so we can playtest a bit and send praise :)
Yeah, I'll be sure to. There's certainly times when I get demotivated and some difficult sections to translate but I make it a rule to see it through my 1h/day schedule regardless, although the performance and quality may vary, which is why I'll need some people to proofread it upon first release.