RPGM [Translation Request] Dungeon Repeater: The Tale of Adventurer Vera

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
i tried the a 1.34 version from another web, but patch fails :(
Is it the JP original 1.34 the one you got from another web, or Yrannil's partial 1.34?
Is it my patch? If so, how does it fail? And is it the cut or regular version?
I'd like to help, but I need more Info...:unsure:

The simplest way to do it is to get yrannil's partial 1.34 from my and copy the Data folder from my patch(cut OR regular version), then paste it inside the game folder and overwrite existing files.
You don't need to copy or run the DecAll file, only do step 3 from the instructions.

Last edited:

Anthony6776

Feb 10, 2020
Does anybody have a strategy on how to beat the last boss on stratum 10? I’ve tried several strategies but have had no luck so far. If you have any suggestions please let me know :)

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
Does anybody have a strategy on how to beat the last boss on stratum 10? I’ve tried several strategies but have had no luck so far. If you have any suggestions please let me know :)
i did with this in mage class, carried me through the whole game
1652906716219.png 1652906753337.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Print screen with Wolf should take screenshots of the game window, check in the games folder.

3rdkira

Oct 29, 2019
Game looks really good, still looking for a full translation of this game. This thread has become a dead end, resulting in a partial translation. Anyone got a lead to the full version?

Last edited:

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
Game looks really good, still looking for a full translation of this game. This thread has become a dead end, resulting in a partial translation. Anyone got a lead to the full version?
It's here.

And yes the game is pretty good and original and nicely challenging if you choose normal difficulty.
Plus the plot might seem silly at first, but is well thought out and the concept is actually pretty smart.
H-content is quite a lot and diverse, too. And you don't have to lose to get the defeat scenes, which is awesome.

So support if you like it.