RPGM [Translation Request] Dungeon Repeater: The Tale of Adventurer Vera

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
Honestly I'd settle for macnine translation at this point, I'm guessing some of these scenes have epic dialogue.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Honestly I'd settle for macnine translation at this point, I'm guessing some of these scenes have epic dialogue.
It's generally the overarching plot that's the most important though.

H-scenes being MTL gibberish is (generally) ... meh.
But not being able to make out where you're supposed to go or what you're supposed to do is ... WTF is this, a walking simulator! :sneaky:

Though of course, there are certainly games where the dialogue made the H-scene as well, but usually not in those 'GoR scene' games. Those, like I mentioned are generally just ... meh.

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
It's generally the overarching plot that's the most important though.

H-scenes being MTL gibberish is (generally) ... meh.
But not being able to make out where you're supposed to go or what you're supposed to do is ... WTF is this, a walking simulator! :sneaky:

Though of course, there are certainly games where the dialogue made the H-scene as well, but usually not in those 'GoR scene' games. Those, like I mentioned are generally just ... meh.
Honestly that basically sums it up, knowing where to go and what to do are some of the biggest things for me, some games are utter nuisances to play without that info, knowing what attacks do also helps immensely in combat RPGS. TO be honest I didn't read most of the dialog and made up a make believe story where her father used to be in the guild and she's returned as a young adult and gets taken advantage of by her dads old friends lol. The one plus side to not knowing what's going on is you can make a story that works for you.

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
edited MTL based on yrannil's translation for v1.34(that means it's already included)

Download only one of the following.

Regular Patch:

Patch with Gay/Sissy content removed:

Both patches can be applied to and are save compatible with:
-each other
-Jp Original v1.34
-yrannil's partial v1.34

Last edited:

SleepyCheepy

Mar 27, 2019
edited MTL based on yrannil's translation for v1.34(that means it's already included)

Download only one of the following.

Regular Patch:

Patch with Gay/Sissy content removed:

Both patches can be applied to and are save compatible with:
-each other
-Jp Original v1.34
-yrannil's partial v1.34
Hey man where can i find yrannils partial? The link seems to be dead.