RPGM [translation request] ELDORANTE

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Genre
File sizeTotal 2.05GB
[Story]
Makane is a weapons dealer and goes from one land to another on a boat.
Due to a mysterious monster's sudden attack, she is drifted onto a mysterious island.
There she finds a town on the island and comes to know about a legend Of
A Mysterious Dungeon And "Eldorante", Which Is Situated In The Depths Of It,

[Overview]
Makane Has Lost All Of Her Belongings While Drifting At Sea.
Nothing Can Be Done Without Money! Will You Seek A Jackpot In Eldorante?
Or Perform quests and jobs in the town to make money steadily? Play as you like!

[Dungeon Exploration]
You fight through monsters to the depths of the dungeon looking for Eldorante.
Battles take place in an orthodox RPG style with equipment, skills, and items
Cooking and utilizing "T-Blast" will help you if you are in a pickle.
Perhaps Makane's clothes would rib if you are damaged too much ...... ?

Monsters come to you in groups, so find a partner before challenging the dungeon.
Pay careful attention to battles with H monsters, because if you lose ......?

The battle difficulty level can be adjusted during the gameplay.

[Interactions With Townspeople]
Perform optional events to interact with townspeople and make money.
There are a wide variety of events that happen at different times of day!

[Strengthening Weapons]
You can strengthen weapons with weaponsmiths and items.

[H Scenes]
60+ base H scenes, 100+ H events "
Scene can be replayed in the exhibition room.

The save data can be transferred from the trial version to the retail version.

* Requires RPG TKool VX Ace RTP:
* Recommend purchase with DLsite account for updates.

* Created with Heptanas Crawl and other script materials

Reactions: KarylSummer

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I just found out there is a mtl on the internet but the menus or part of them and possibly some other things are not translated and I don't know if there are bugs.

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
+1

SERIOUSLY UNDERRATED GAME

Really hoping someone makes a manual or machine translation for this game.
Also as if the game being good isn't enough, there's also the banging OST.
Which might just be the best H-Game OST I've ever heard.

Hopefully it gets more attention when their next work releases.

1630955177148.png
1630955189488.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
+1

SERIOUSLY UNDERRATED GAME

Really hoping someone makes a manual or machine translation for this game.
Also as if the game being good wasn't enough, there's also the banging OST.
Which might just be the best H-Game OST I've ever heard.

Hopefully it gets more attention when their next work releases.

View attachment 1391445
View attachment 1391446
This game is super long and OWNAGE123 said that there is already a MTL so I didn't work on it.
He didn't answer when I asked for details though. :confused:

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
This game is super long and OWNAGE123 said that there is already a MTL so I didn't work on it.
He didn't answer when I asked for details though. :confused:
I'm well aware of how long the game is... About that MTL tho I did some digging but couldn't find it anywhere either.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Link for the third most recent patch 4.02. (Still has all of the new scenes)
You can find v4.04 on hentai-sharing, but sadly very slow download speed.
It has a typo in the title, you would need to search for this:

[181208][MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] エルドランテ -ELDRANTE- (Ver4.04) [RJ221507]

(I'm not allowed to link directly to it because of general rules section 4)

Reactions: yeeters132

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I did not answer you, because I did not know the answer. But, I am pretty sure it is an older version that is machine translated, because it is half of a GB less than the most recent version.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I did not answer you, because I did not know the answer. But, I am pretty sure it is an older version that is machine translated, because it is half of a GB less than the most recent version.
I'll work on a full MTL for v4.04 then I suppose. This game is giant though, so it's going to take a while.

Reactions: yeeters132

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I finished the main MTL and debugged a bunch but I'm running into a super weird issue. Some shop inventories remain completely empty. For example the seed shop. But it doesn't seem to be a problem with me translating something I shouldn't, but formatting of translator++.
If I export a fully untouched map04 the seed shop stops working. If I use the original map04 The seed shop works again but the dialogue is suddenly Japanese again, even though I changed that dialogue in map121 and never changed map04.
If you're now saying "that doesn't make any sense mate" I'm fully with you, it doesn't. :KEK:

I still have some ideas, obviously I could edit the file outside of Translator++ and worst case I can just leave those specific vendors untranslated, but It's really weird and I don't like it.

Edit: Successfully fixed the seed shop. but sounds like i have to do this manually for every single one and I don't even know how many shops exist.
Are there more than the ones in the first main town area?

Last edited:

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
I finished the main MTL and debugged a bunch but I'm running into a super weird issue. Some shop inventories remain completely empty. For example the seed shop. But it doesn't seem to be a problem with me translating something I shouldn't, but formatting of translator++.
If I export a fully untouched map04 the seed shop stops working. If I use the original map04 The seed shop works again but the dialogue is suddenly Japanese again, even though I changed that dialogue in map121 and never changed map04.
If you're now saying "that doesn't make any sense mate" I'm fully with you, it doesn't. :KEK:

I still have some ideas, obviously I could edit the file outside of Translator++ and worst case I can just leave those specific vendors untranslated, but It's really weird and I don't like it.

Edit: Successfully fixed the seed shop. but sounds like i have to do this manually for every single one and I don't even know how many shops exist.
Are there more than the ones in the first main town area?
Not sure if there are more shops I barely played the game. (Since waiting on a translation)
I also doubt I'll find anything on it online since the game isn't that big, but I can atleast try.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Not sure if there are more shops I barely played the game. (Since waiting on a translation)
I also doubt I'll find anything on it online since the game isn't that big, but I can atleast try.
Wait! I thought you already played it that's why I asked that. You now playing in Japanese just to find shops is stupid.
Ill finish fixing the initial shops until i can't find any more in the first area and then I'll just upload it for you.
I mean you seem to be the main person that actually cares about this project.
Should you find another broken shop you can then just send me a save and I'll fix it.

Edit: noticed a bunch more issues. Mostly with menu items. Starting to look like this wont eb a "full" MTL anytime soon. But I'll try to get as much as i can.
Edit2: I'm making progress but by trial and error. I don't know what this dev was smoking this doesn't make any sense.

Last edited: