RPGM [translation request] ELDORANTE

NLPD2

Oct 9, 2022
I'm glad the translator still responds despite all the time passing. Still getting an error when entering the slums at any time

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
If someone else has a save with that accessible, please share it with me. I don't see anything obvious in the code, so I need to actually test it in-game.

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
If someone else has a save with that accessible, please share it with me. I don't see anything obvious in the code, so I need to actually test it in-game.
It's gonna be released by Kagura on , you can stop working on it now

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's gonna be released by Kagura on , you can stop working on it now
Well, I want to know what went wrong regardless so I can add it to my system.
This game actually helped a lot in improving the SLR Translator because of how broken everything is. :KEK:

Also Kagura is sometimes a little slow with releases. Do we have an actual release date?

Reactions: derakino999

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Well, I want to know what went wrong regardless so I can add it to my system.
This game actually helped a lot in improving the SLR Translator because of how broken everything is. :KEK:

Also Kagura is sometimes a little slow with releases. Do we have an actual release date?
Well good thing it didn't go to waste I was hesitant in telling you :HideThePain:

Also yeah this one's gonna take good time since there's only been 1 announcement regarding it till now and they most probably haven't started working on it yet, ig atleast 2 months?