RPGM [translation request] ELDORANTE

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
After going through that torturous-ass site to get 4.04 version, I realized that no remotely human being deserves this, so here is Go link in case anyone needs it.

Note that .rgssa3 file is unencrypted in it.
Thank you good sir. You're my hero

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you have more clear font for this, it little bit small and thin to read.
Trying to make text fit VX Ace menus is a nightmare for automated systems, which is why I'm being very conservative with space.
I did not change the font itself, it is still using the standard VX Ace font. I only changed its size.
If you want you can try increasing the font size again using this method, but it could cause word wrapping issues.

Reactions: teraexbf

Leo_00

Feb 20, 2021
After going through that torturous-ass site to get 4.04 version, I realized that no remotely human being deserves this, so here is Go link in case anyone needs it.

Note that .rgssa3 file is unencrypted in it.
link dead

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Trying to make text fit VX Ace menus is a nightmare for automated systems, which is why I'm being very conservative with space.
I did not change the font itself, it is still using the standard VX Ace font. I only changed its size.
If you want you can try increasing the font size again using this method, but it could cause word wrapping issues.
Any chance that you could reupload or post the game?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm sorry, but my potato wire connection is not enough for files this big. That would take ages and probably fail half way.
Maybe you could send me the translation files? I mean the data files or something? Because your links to the data files is dead