RPGM [translation request] ELDORANTE

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I want to try playing these and the other original game
and
Nero: The Enchanted Skysword is set to re-release and there's already a translation thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/moon-kni...e-enchanted-skysword-v1-04-rj01077668.189325/

I don't have any information about Made in Maidog. I don't think there's a thread and I would not have quick hopes for a translation.
It's an old VX game and those tend to be a nightmare to work with.
I wouldn't even know where to download Made in Maidog, v4.06 was on hentai-sharing at some point it seems, but everything is now dead.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Nero: The Enchanted Skysword is set to re-release and there's already a translation thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/moon-kni...e-enchanted-skysword-v1-04-rj01077668.189325/

I don't have any information about Made in Maidog. I don't think there's a thread and I would not have quick hopes for a translation.
I wouldn't even know where to download Made in Maidog, v4.06 was on hentai-sharing at some point it seems, but everything is now dead.
No That's the Remake not the original one LOL

Oh really? I'll try to find one then

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Not sure If this is a bug or something but there's no name?
1713038126447.png

Also what's the difference on the difficulty? Does hard gives more experience or the easy?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Not sure If this is a bug or something but there's no name?
Err I only have a blank dev copy, can you pass me a save with that menu stuff unlocked so I can run tests?
Also how exactly do you get to that menu? I have over 300 projects it gets kinda hard to keep track of stuff.
Also what's the difference on the difficulty? Does hard gives more experience or the easy?
I'm sorry, but I've never actually played this game I just did tests whenever someone reported me an issue.
I assume from the text of the difficulty settings that it gives more rewards on higher/harder difficulty though.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Err I only have a blank dev copy, can you pass me a save with that menu stuff unlocked so I can run tests?
Also how exactly do you get to that menu? I have over 300 projects it gets kinda hard to keep track of stuff.

I'm sorry, but I've never actually played this game I just did tests whenever someone reported me an issue.
I assume from the text of the difficulty settings that it gives more rewards on higher/harder difficulty though.
What do you mean? You mean those with the achieved written? I just press the esc button and click the story option and it shows up

Oh I thought you play games that you work on or atleast test it

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What do you mean? You mean those with the achieved written? I just press the esc button and click the story option and it shows up
I've fixed the entry in SLRMTL1.06.
Oh I thought you play games that you work on
How could I possibly do that?
I have 339 released translations. Finishing all those games myself would take literal years. I don't have that much free time.
Pretty much all I can do is start the game and try to trigger basic systems/menus to see if there's an obvious issue somewhere and if there's none I release it.
I need to rely on people to actually report me issues and provide me saves so I can quickly reproduce and fix them, otherwise this is just not realistic at this volume.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

I have 339 released translations. Finishing all those games myself would take literal years. I don't have that much free time.
Pretty much all I can do is start the game and try to trigger basic systems/menus to see if there's an obvious issue somewhere and if there's none I release it.
I need to rely on people to actually report me issues and provide me saves so I can quickly reproduce and fix them, otherwise this is just not realistic at this volume.
Oh really? You did? I thought that wasn't fix yet

I see that is quite hard if you were to play the game it would take long but do you at least edit the text or mtl?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Can you translate this game? I just found and downloaded it the one we're looking for and Made a thread for it
https://f95zone.to/threads/rj161939-moon-knight-sparkle-made-in-maidog-ver-4-06.204143/

Shizuka Yume

May 15, 2021

Hey hi Are you gonna translate the Made in Maidog?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can you translate this game? I just found and downloaded it the one we're looking for and Made a thread for it
https://f95zone.to/threads/rj161939-moon-knight-sparkle-made-in-maidog-ver-4-06.204143/
Hey hi Are you gonna translate the Made in Maidog?
Eldorante was a special case because it was one of my earlier projects 3 years ago, a failure, and there was a lot of demand.
That's why I took the effort to manually translate hundreds of scripts, pictures, etc. to make it run.

Made in Maidog looks pretty much the same, it has 1.6 million characters of text, a bunch of picture based text, over 80 different custom script sections, and even worse than Eldorante it runs on the old VX engine, not even Ace.

I really don't see myself spending several months to make that run right now.
"Maybe" as some kind of long term project after Lint Lucrows if there's actually serious demand for it, but not anytime soon.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Eldorante was a special case because it was one of my earlier projects 3 years ago, a failure, and there was a lot of demand.
That's why I took the effort to manually translate hundreds of scripts, pictures, etc. to make it run.

Made in Maidog looks pretty much the same, it has 1.6 million characters of text, a bunch of picture based text, over 80 different custom script sections, and even worse than Eldorante it runs on the old VX engine, not even Ace.

I really don't see myself spending several months to make that run right now.
"Maybe" as some kind of long term project after Lint Lucrows if there's actually serious demand for it, but not anytime soon.
Oh that's unfortunate but how do you translate it? If I try to translate it squares like this pops out 1713213838310.png

Maybe you can translate it using translator++?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Maybe just translate the ui and pictures? And run the game with mtool if you just want to play?
Can you translate it on the MTool or Translator++? I've been running it on translator++ with my potato computer but it's running really slow

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Can you translate it on the MTool or Translator++? I've been running it on translator++ with my potato computer but it's running really slow
translate it yourself using mtool because sadly the free version doesn't allow translation sharing iirc

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I can't lol sadly It only Translate when you open the game but how do you save the translation?
it gets saved
you drag the .exe to mtool's window, run it, then go to translation tab and press some buttons i don't remember exactly
something like load texts, and then another button that says translate or apply translation
and after that you can run the game from the .bat file that gets generated that says run with tool.bat