RPGM [Translation Request] Engraved Pleasure/刻まれた快感

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I guess MTL would be fine but manual translation is also welcome.

Link:
Tags: Male Protagonist, RPG Maker, Fantasy, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Shame / Humiliation

Samples:
View attachment 2062899 View attachment 2062901 View attachment 2062902 View attachment 2062900
Version translated:v1.00
I couldn't find any higher versions in my brief search online.

Translated with Red Sugoi. Edits across names, some strange entries like Ice Cream magic instead of Ice magic and some plugin information to fix the menu translations.
Regex used means that some characters names aren't translated, basically characters who don't have entries in the Actors list, so not essential characters - I did manually replace a bunch of them but still a few in there. I haven't translated the pop ups you get from quests either as these fall under plugin commands and mass translating them is asking for trouble, the hints button in the menu is fully translated so navigating the game should be fine.

Main menu uses images, couldn't be bothered editing those.
Start
Load
Options

Word wrapping added using vivids word wrap plugin.
RPGMV Cheat Menu added by default, press 1 to activate.

Let me know if you get any crashes, errors etc. I played the first half an hour or so without issue.

Last edited:

Johnbib

Feb 4, 2022

Translated with Red Sugoi. Edits across names, some strange entries like Ice Cream magic instead of Ice magic and some plugin information to fix the menu translations.
Regex used means that some characters names aren't translated, basically characters who don't have entries in the Actors list, so not essential characters - I did manually replace a bunch of them but still a few in there. I haven't translated the pop ups you get from quests either as these fall under plugin commands and mass translating them is asking for trouble, the hints button in the menu is fully translated so navigating the game should be fine.

Start
Load
Options

Let me know if you get any crashes, errors etc. I played the first half an hour or so without issue.

You Sir, is an absolute saver. Played it fine and fell in love hard with how the heroine gets played like a fiddle

Literal Chicken

Jul 15, 2018

Start
Load
Options

Thanks for this! I did encounter a game-breaking bug, when I try to go to the middle tower I get an error message that says "Failed to load: img/fogs/pipo-fog020.png" and it doesn't let me progress after that. I found pipo-fog020.rpgmvp in another game I have and tried copying it in, but still no luck.