RPGM [Translation Request] Engraved Pleasure/刻まれた快感

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
SVSComics for instance, version 1.03.
Be prepared for hours of download, I recommend Keep2Share but the game is worth it, trust me.
I can't wait for the future updates!
can be kindly good man heart to share and upload on mega for us?

Last edited:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
You better wait for 1.04; the author plan to give a huge update this Christmas.
version 1.4 it's on "Our current goal is mid-December " + if we wait for english patch it would January...Until then I took my time to download 5 hours 1.3 version.
Santa it's here, enjoy!! :sneaky:

Last edited:

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
version 1.4 it's on "Our current goal is mid-December " + if we wait for english patch it would January...Until then I took my time to download 5 hours 1.3 version.
Santa it's here, enjoy!! :sneaky:
The problem with 1.03 is they said you can crempie her when you clean the game. I unlock all the ED and gallery rooms, but it seems like a code bug, I still can't take the dam condom off. He said he gonna add code in the next part so that only the creampie scene plays.

Edit: Why most good games lately have this RNG soo bad. Gacha hentai lol

Last edited:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Edit: Why most good games lately have this RNG soo bad. Gacha hentai lol
asian love gacha system the good example is Genshin Impact you will amaze how much money asian people spend on loot rng box it's in their dna...I personal hate that system and on hentai game it's just waste of time to make 100% complete with the rng event.

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
asian love gacha system the good example is Genshin Impact you will amaze how much money asian people spend on loot rng box it's in their dna...I personal hate that system and on hentai game it's just waste of time to make 100% complete with the rng event.
The good news for you guys is that this game has many hiding unused screens, including corruption, a pregnant system, and much more. I don't have dam time to gacha those screens. I crack the whole code file and track all I need, including cheating the system. The author writes a bun of lines and events but decides not to link those to the main game file. Since I don't have the source files, I can't get those events active without breaking everything (thanks to the RNG system, which has at least 7 different random RNG in there, maybe more). But, since those events were complete, do not have CG yet (most of those are creampie parts). I also tried to unpack all the images, andd it seems like there are gaps between file names, so I believe the authors plans to release it later.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
The good news for you guys is that this game has many hiding unused screens, including corruption, a pregnant system, and much more. I don't have dam time to gacha those screens. I crack the whole code file and track all I need, including cheating the system. The author writes a bun of lines and events but decides not to link those to the main game file. Since I don't have the source files, I can't get those events active without breaking everything (thanks to the RNG system, which has at least 7 different random RNG in there, maybe more). But, since those events were complete, do not have CG yet (most of those are creampie parts). I also tried to unpack all the images, andd it seems like there are gaps between file names, so I believe the authors plans to release it later.
We get some change on 1.4 possible fix that hidden-scenes but I don't know if he really change anything in system for sure we will see some add of content...I follow the news on hes page and it look promise many small tweaks and some large scene we will see...pretty it will be a good addon of the game...right now it feels incomplete a bit....but maybe is just me that I think that.
I think I will wait for the update, as you say the most important think is the impregnation scene on final if that one don't trigger it could be a bug that it will be fix on next update...I can't confirm bcs I didn't play this game until the end.

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
We get some change on 1.4 possible fix that hidden-scenes but I don't know if he really change anything in system for sure we will see some add of content...I follow the news on hes page and it look promise many small tweaks and some large scene we will see...pretty it will be a good addon of the game...right now it feels incomplete a bit....but maybe is just me that I think that.
I think I will wait for the update, as you say the most important think is the impregnation scene on final if that one don't trigger it could be a bug that it will be fix on next update...I can't confirm bcs I didn't play this game until the end.
Just read all author's replies, it seem like we don't have early creampie and impregnate stuff since the author decides to make "creampie is the breakpoint of ending," that's why he removes all the events, including anything involving cream during gameplay. But, after getting the feed back from the fan, he decides to unlock all those after you clear the game, in the next update, of course.