RPGM [Translation Request] 拘束戦闘エロRPG エルピスアイギス ELPIS AIGIS (しばら橋)

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
How do I get past the electric fence? The ambush battle that triggers is practically an autoloss
That is meant to be an autoloss, as you aren't supposed to force your way through the fence. In the room on the south end of that floor, you can make items, including the key to remove that fence, using the parts dropped when defeating drones.

In order, the items are:
  1. Stat boost item: 5 drone parts
  2. Key to fence: 3 drone parts
  3. Equipment: 8 drone parts
  4. Activate the panel to the left, allows playing a mini-game: 8 drone parts
  5. Item that removes status inflicted by losing to capsule trap: 5 drone parts (Making the item doesn't cure the status, you have to use the item after making it to cure the status)
There is also a crystal in that room that allows warping between there and the entrance, and a drone next to that crystal that will remove the status inflicted by losing to drones.

If you got the status from losing to a capsule trap, you will need to eventually remove it in order to be able to beat the final boss.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Make sure you use the Key to fence: 3 drone parts / on the barrier and not the sign next to it. That is a trap that makes you discard the key.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Make sure you use the Key to fence: 3 drone parts / on the barrier and not the sign next to it. That is a trap that makes you discard the key.
The sign is not a trap and it doesn't MAKE you discard the key, it just asks you if you want to throw the key in the hole above the sign. However, I don't understand why the option to throw away the key using the sign was even included, as there is no penalty for keeping the key.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
The sign is not a trap and it doesn't MAKE you discard the key, it just asks you if you want to throw the key in the hole above the sign. However, I don't understand why the option to throw away the key using the sign was even included, as there is no penalty for keeping the key.
For anyone who doesn't understand Japanese it is. Who is going to think it's safe to touch that barrier just because you have a key?

In most games, there would be a locking mechanism where you insert the key to disable the barrier, then go through.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
For anyone who doesn't understand Japanese it is. Who is going to think it's safe to touch that barrier just because you have a key?

In most games, there would be a locking mechanism where you insert the key to disable the barrier, then go through.
But the text tells you clearly what each option entails. It may be poor design, but it isn't a trap just because you didn't want to wait for a translation or deal with translating the text. I can't read Japanese, but MTool works to make the game readable enough to play.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
But the text tells you clearly what each option entails. It may be poor design, but it isn't a trap just because you didn't want to wait for a translation or deal with translating the text. I can't read Japanese, but MTool works to make the game readable enough to play.
Poor design then and a time waster.

Anyhow, would like to see ELPIS AIGIS get a English translation and a sequel someday. 1+

Reactions: KarylSummer

meranti811

Jan 29, 2019
does anyone know what password should be given to the red robot in the room left of the final boss map?

CrossA

May 25, 2022
Is there 2 playable locations now ?
Or i missed last?
Because i can see in images boss with tentacles, but never met him

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
Is there 2 playable locations now ?
Or i missed last?
Because i can see in images boss with tentacles, but never met him
The tentacle boss is part of the second area, sorta. After you go through most of the lab you'll enter tentacle land, the boss and some different enemies are in there. I don't know how you could miss it, since the game is pretty linear.

Reactions: Clashvenar