RPGM None [Translation Request] [エルフの奴隷御子フィーネ~なぜ彼女は自国を売国したのか?~] [RJ353002] [Circle*Fairy Flower]

StevenPron

Oct 31, 2019
I don't know why, but I think I'm going to translate this game partially.
I'll start with Armor/Weapons/Skills.
This game has a total of 1Million+ characters, that's just fucked up...

StevenPron

Oct 31, 2019
Ok, quick question guys, the word 御子(miko) translates to something like God's son or Son (of God).
So, would you rather have me change it to something like contestant, or should I just use miko instead?
Any suggestions are welcome.

(It's in the context, that you are the chosen one/child/son of the human race to fight in the battle)

ReignRain

Nov 20, 2017
Ok, quick question guys, the word 御子(miko) translates to something like God's son or Son (of God).
So, would you rather have me change it to something like contestant, or should I just use miko instead?

(It's in the context, that you are the chosen one/child/son of the human race to fight in the battle)
I think miko works

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017

Shrine Maiden
Priestess
Divine servant

I don't want to talk about shinto shrine and real signification so i'll just keep the 3 others :)

depend of the context.... just Miko is fine once you know more or less what that mean in english i guess :unsure:

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I love Circle Fairy Flower games, some of the best corruption games out there! Hopefully this will get a decent translation one time :)

Reactions: Testin10

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
+1
status + item translation would do fine for me, the dialogue could translated using mtool

Reactions: Testin10