RPGM None [Translation Request] [エルフの奴隷御子フィーネ~なぜ彼女は自国を売国したのか?~] [RJ353002] [Circle*Fairy Flower]

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
pic40.PNG
That said, it's >MTL Plan, the company that can't be arsed to even write good synopses on the pages of games they're publishing.
So good luck, StevenPron and Mataku!

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Just a suggestion friend, maybe don't advertise translations being available on your Discord when they just link to your Patreon which is hidden behind a paywall.
Just a suggestion friend, next time look at the other translations as well. They all go public after a while, so yeah, you can get them on Discord and even here on F95 later on.

• Angry
Reactions: Neriathis

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Just a suggestion friend, next time look at the other translations as well. They all go public after a while, so yeah, you can get them on Discord and even here on F95 later on.
You explicitely advertised this game as being translated and available on your Discord, which it wasn't at the time of writing that comment. It was never said that we had to wait. So again, maybe you should advertise that there is a waiting period for certain games before they become freely available.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
You explicitely advertised this game as being translated and available on your Discord, which it wasn't at the time of writing that comment. It was never said that we had to wait. So again, maybe you should advertise that there is a waiting period for certain games before they become freely available.
It is available on Discord but u have to have a Patreon role to download it. Never said it was free as well. I don't say much for 1 primary reason, people get confused if I explicitly say is not public specially the ones that find this post after I upload the game translated here on f95 for free. I've even had people paying for Patreon for a free translation when I've said is a paid one (and refunding is kinda bothersome). So I just say is translated and let them join the discord to see for themselves if is currently on early access (paid) or not (public) and if is not they will get notified when I make them public. That's why I also don't link my Patreon directly but my Discord link.

Plus, joining the discord is also a way to showcase other translations (free and paid) that they might enjoy since most of the games I translate are similar when it comes to tags (corruption and ntr).

Your commentary suggests to me is was quite bothersome for you to check the Discord. Thankfully, most people join, lurk around, then wait, then get it for free. I'm sure is not much of hassle.

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
It is available on Discord but u have to have a Patreon role to download it. Never said it was free as well. I don't say much for 1 primary reason, people get confused if I explicitly say is not public specially the ones that find this post after I upload the game translated here on f95 for free. I've even had people paying for Patreon for a free translation when I've said is a paid one (and refunding is kinda bothersome). So I just say is translated and let them join the discord to see for themselves if is currently on early access (paid) or not (public) and if is not they will get notified when I make them public. That's why I also don't link my Patreon directly but my Discord link.

Plus, joining the discord is also a way to showcase other translations (free and paid) that they might enjoy since most of the games I translate are similar when it comes to tags (corruption and ntr).

Your commentary suggests to me is was quite bothersome for you to check the Discord. Thankfully, most people join, lurk around, then wait, then get it for free. I'm sure is not much of hassle.
Most people post translations freely, to say that a translation is available via Discord but the Discord post simply leads to Patreon where it's locked behind a subscription is disingenuous in my opinion. If you also have a problem with people buying a subscription to then freely accessible translations, maybe you should further clarify in those posts that the translations are in early access and will become freely available at a later date.

I never found it bothersome to look on your Discord. I looked there for a translation which, through a lack of clarification, I assumed was freely available on your Discord. I just find it annoying whenever someone posts about something being available in some place but once I find it, it isn't actually what I was led to believe, which it seems from the amount of likes I recieved on the previous post, a number of people thought the same. I feel like that could be avoided by just adding more context to your posts.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Most people post translations freely, to say that a translation is available via Discord but the Discord post simply leads to Patreon where it's locked behind a subscription is disingenuous in my opinion. If you also have a problem with people buying a subscription to then freely accessible translations, maybe you should further clarify in those posts that the translations are in early access and will become freely available at a later date.

I never found it bothersome to look on your Discord. I looked there for a translation which, through a lack of clarification, I assumed was freely available on your Discord. I just find it annoying whenever someone posts about something being available in some place but once I find it, it isn't actually what I was led to believe, which it seems from the amount of likes I recieved on the previous post, a number of people thought the same. I feel like that could be avoided by just adding more context to your posts.
You assuming it was free is understandable, but since it will be paid only for a month and then free for a lifetime, I believe is still much better to just not say anything, let u spend a minute joining the discord and even if u are unlucky and the translation is still not public, you will find many more others that you might enjoy.

I'm sure it took u less than a minute to realize it was not public, so am I really being disingenuous by baiting ppl to join a discord with lots of free translations + some original content (free as well btw). Is it really that bad of a deal? worst case scenario, again, u spend a minute of your life looking around the discord and not getting what u wanted for free. On the other hand, best case scenario, you not only find what u wanted for FREE but also find more FREE content you will enjoy.

It takes many hours to make a decent MTL translation (specially on this game since is huge, 20k+ lines of text). So again, am I so disingenuous for "advertising" my discord to make you spend 60 seconds of your life in exchange of getting (possibly) the translation u wanted plus tons of free stuff?. Imo is a pretty good deal.

Note: u literally have 4 likes on your comment... It's fine if u and other 4 ppl find it super bothersome... but there are other 400+ ppl on my discord that are fine with it and hopefully enjoying what I got to offer. I'll keep just linking my discord when the translation are ready. If someone feels like you I'm sure they will write it a a comment for others to see.

Last edited:

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
You assuming it was free is understandable, but since it will be paid only for a month and then free for a lifetime, I believe is still much better to just not say anything, let u spend a minute joining the discord and even if u are unlucky and the translation is still not public, you will find many more others that you might enjoy.

I'm sure it took u less than a minute to realize it was not public, so am I really being disingenuous by baiting ppl to join a discord with lots of free translations + some original content (free as well btw). Is it really that bad of a deal? worst case scenario, again, u spend a minute of your life looking around the discord and not getting what u wanted for free. On the other hand, best case scenario, you not only find what u wanted for FREE but also find more FREE content you will enjoy.

It takes many hours to make a decent MTL translation (specially on this game since is huge, 20k+ lines of text). So again, am I so disingenuous for "advertising" my discord to make you spend 60 seconds of your life in exchange of getting (possibly) the translation u wanted plus tons of free stuff?. Imo is a pretty good deal.

Note: u literally have 4 likes on your comment... It's fine if u and other 4 ppl find it super bothersome... but there are other 400+ ppl on my discord that are fine with it and hopefully enjoying what I got to offer. I'll keep just linking my discord when the translation are ready. If someone feels like you I'm sure they will write it a a comment for others to see.
You've completely missed my point. I never said it was bothersome, In fact I directly stated as much in my previous post. I also never said you were disingenuous for sharing any of your social media or for even having paid translations. What I did find bothersome and disingenuous however, was the lack of context around your advertising. If you advertise a particular game that is translated on your Discord, I expect to find it there. If you simply stated that it was currently on Patreon but would be available for free at a later date, I don't think anyone would have a problem with that.

Last edited:

Mataku

May 30, 2017
I'm posting what I've done so far here.
Going to drop this game since Saikey said he finished his translation,
unless it turns out to be some really bad MTL :LOL:

Reactions: meobong

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I'm posting what I've done so far here.
Going to drop this game since Saikey said he finished his translation,
unless it turns out to be some really bad MTL :LOL:
I’ll be posting mine next month! But if you guys wanna play it badly I suggest you use Mataku’s translation. I did edit mine as much as I could (spent around 20+ hours) but the game has so much text (20k+ lines) that I just edited what I considerer important.

Note: My translation was made using version 1.04 of the game.

Reactions: Koleco