RPGM None [Translation Request] [エルフの奴隷御子フィーネ~なぜ彼女は自国を売国したのか?~] [RJ353002] [Circle*Fairy Flower]

masterzetta4

Oct 2, 2017
can someone please share the translation file for MTool? It's TrsData.json in the game's root folder. Thanks
I unpacked this into the root folder of the game:
This is my MTL, still not play full game, so i don't know if there any error happen...
Then I used Mtool, he no longer complained about the file being too large.
But I haven't tested it for good performance yet...
If you want to try it, here's the file you asked for (or you can make it yourself as I described above).

Reactions: XLucivarX and x23

x23

Jan 25, 2018
I unpacked this into the root folder of the game:

Then I used Mtool, he no longer complained about the file being too large.
But I haven't tested it for good performance yet...
If you want to try it, here's the file you asked for (or you can make it yourself as I described above).
Thank you for sharing

Custom_sKing

Apr 16, 2020
I played a few minutes with the machine translation of the first page and the MTL is fine so far. We just need a bit of translation for the menu/status text and that's it.

StevenPron

Oct 31, 2019
The only problem is that it's in the “CommonEvents.json”
If your MTL overwrites it, it won't work.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Seems like I'm also gonna translate this.

has anyone translated any of the images yet?

Mataku

May 30, 2017
I also started to translate this game, but there's a stupid amount of text in it,
so I'm probably not going to do the entire game.

Started on the menu and status screens, did one of the images, I'll post what I've done so far.
Wondering if the other translators want to work together so we aren't all doing the same thing?

Also quick note, I'm working from version 1.03 of the game.
Capture.JPG Capture2.png Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
So are the blonde girl and the small purple haired girl the same one after a transformation process? Because the "younger version" theme was already taking place in the other games of the producers.
Or are they completely different people?

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I also started to translate this game, but there's a stupid amount of text in it,

Started on the menu and status screens, did one of the images, I'll post what I've done so far.
Wondering if the other translators want to work together so we aren't all doing the same thing?

View attachment 1974753 View attachment 1974755 View attachment 1974757 View attachment 1974762
If you can translate the images that would be a huge help.
If you want then take what I did and improve it even further it would be great.

Note: My supporters asked for this game so kinda have to translate it anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: StevenPron

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021

View attachment 1974753 View attachment 1974755 View attachment 1974757 View attachment 1974762
Downloaded the game from this link
Is that one 1.03? There is actually a 1.04 version now.

StevenPron

Oct 31, 2019

If you want, I can send you what I've done so far.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Translated version 1.04 and posted a first version on my Discord.

Notes: So far the software I'm using wasn't able find the "ero" status menu text which should be inside commonEvents.
I'll translate that manually later on.

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Translated version 1.04 and posted a first version on my Discord.

Notes: So far the software I'm using wasn't able find the "ero" status menu text which should be inside commonEvents.
I'll translate that manually later on.
Just a suggestion friend, maybe don't advertise translations being available on your Discord when they just link to your Patreon which is hidden behind a paywall.