RPGM [Translation Request] [Fallen Noble ~ Daughter Lithia's Struggle ~] [RJ286276] [Iron Chain Council]

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
This game has roughly 935000 characters to translate. My usual DeepL hybrid stuff would take weeks and I already got a long project atm (bunny girls don't give up).
I could make a google one but then you might as well just use MTool instead.

Tested Mtool (the free version) on the game version shared here and it seems to work fine.
View attachment 1462480
Can you provide a link or archive to your MTool? I have MTool with F95, but it does not translate and requires updating.

Reactions: Odric123

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can you provide a link or archive to your MTool? I have MTool with F95, but it does not translate and requires updating.
Not a huge fan of linking there but here you go:

It's free as long as you only use google translate on small to medium size games.
Result is pretty random, sometimes it works well, sometimes you still have a bunch of Japanese or seriously broken text.

Last edited:

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Not a huge fan of linking there but here you go:

It's free as long as you only use google translate on small to medium size games.
Result is pretty random, sometimes it works well, sometimes you still have a bunch of Japanese or seriously broken text.
Game 480 Mb:
24-10-2021 192435.jpg
Maybe it was free someday.) It is this MTool that does not translate. Requires updating, all patches are password-protected. This dude is kind of hinting: it's PATREON, baby. So take care of your free version of MTool.)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Game 480 Mb:
View attachment 1467064
Maybe it was free someday.) It is this MTool that does not translate. Requires updating, all patches are password-protected. This dude is kind of hinting: it's PATREON, baby. So take care of your free version of MTool.)
Why do you think I would link to something in violation of general rules section 4?

You clearly didn't even read the page.
He even linked Youtube videos how to update it.

The tool itself is fully free (If you use google translate) but you have a data limit, preventing you from downloading multiple short translations quickly or a single large one unless you support the patreon. That's it.

Download "MTool_A10U15.7z" from the "mega" link and
download "MTool_update_public_FB48664F_1666812349_Fast" from the
"Download LastetPatch (Download when you need to update [not full update])" link.
download.jpg
Extract "MTool_A10U15.7z". Do not try to extract the other one.
Open the "tool.bat" and then click on the "click to get update" button.
click.jpg
Click "OK" but close your browser again (since you already have it). It will now open a window asking you to select the update file.
Select the untouched "MTool_update_public_FB48664F_1666812349_Fast" file and the tool will update itself.

Short google translations will work afterwards. No password or anything like that needed.

Last edited:

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Why do you think I would link to something in violation of general rules section 4?

You clearly didn't even read the page.
He even linked Youtube videos how to update it.

The tool itself is fully free (If you use google translate) but you have a data limit, preventing you from downloading multiple short translations quickly or a single large one unless you support the patreon. That's it.

Download "MTool_A10U15.7z" from the "mega" link and
download "MTool_update_public_FB48664F_1666812349_Fast" from the
"Download LastetPatch (Download when you need to update [not full update])" link.
View attachment 1467089
Extract "MTool_A10U15.7z". Do not try to extract the other one.
Open the "tool.bat" and then click on the "click to get update" button.
View attachment 1467076
Click "OK" but close your browser again (since you already have it). It will now open a window asking you to select the update file.
Select the untouched "MTool_update_public_FB48664F_1666812349_Fast" file and the tool will update itself.

Short google translations will work afterwards. No password or anything like that needed.
Ok buddy) I didn't see the video tutorial for updating the MTool version.
You explained everything very clearly.
I don't swear very well in English, but I swear perfectly in Russian) So that you and I haven't violated anything))
Thx and all the best to you, as one of my Jewish friends says.
Do not be bored))):)

althepro

Dec 20, 2018
Guys I need help with a quest im stuck with, the one where you're supposed to find capture a rare demon rabbit of some kind? The quest points me Capria Plain, I only see a man standing behind a tree and I cant interact with him, searched everywhere but cannot find anything.
Any clue?

Reactions: furikuri

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Sadly, it was updated again 2 days ago on DLsite to Ver.1.15
It's hard to get it translated when they keep updating it.
has a well-seeded torrent for Ver.1.10 if anyone wanted to start on that; search for the Japanese name:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
seems to have Ver.1.15 in 3 part slow downloads. Shine uploaded it and he has been reliable in the past. I hope someone takes up the challenge; it looks great and I really want to play it.
It's made with RPGmaker MV so some people should already have experience with it. ;)

Last edited:

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
There is no point is 100% save. Most size of this game are animations. There is no corruption to full slut mode also.
The only time there is no point of 100% save is if there is no gallery or the gallery can be fully unlocked from the very beginning. Just because you don't like the game because there is no corruption, doesn't make 100% save is useless for the other people...

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
The only time there is no point of 100% save is if there is no gallery or the gallery can be fully unlocked from the very beginning. Just because you don't like the game because there is no corruption, doesn't make 100% save is useless for the other people...
All sex content can be achieved from the beginning as soon as you reach the town and complete quest with bandits. Sex content in this one is bounded to certain situations.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The game is great... if you're too stubborn to play mtl, you're missing out on a good story with great character dynamics. 1 question with the ending though: does it mean there might be a sequel? I mean it's fine if there's not, but I really want to see her put her fn uncle in his place (backstabbing whore)