RPGM [Translation Request] [Fallen Noble ~ Daughter Lithia's Struggle ~] [RJ286276] [Iron Chain Council]

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Does anyone else has another translated patch on the quest log, the translated patch above does not translate the questlog so I can not play the game especially my memory is very short term?
The reason I didn't translate the quest log is because it would constantly break the game.

It has tons of variables and isn't just "raw" text. That and the fact that it's within the .js files makes it extra finicky to actually get working.

Maybe one day I'll try again, I haven't gone back to play this game since I made the original patch.

Feb 28, 2022
The reason I didn't translate the quest log is because it would constantly break the game.

It has tons of variables and isn't just "raw" text. That and the fact that it's within the .js files makes it extra finicky to actually get working.

Maybe one day I'll try again, I haven't gone back to play this game since I made the original patch.
Thanks so much for trying!!! I hope you can figure out the problem in future!!

Sep 1, 2020
Would be nice if someone make a walkthrough for some reason the main quest stopped, yes I have to rank up to get new one but theres no new main quest quite confused on what to do

Reactions: Semondemon

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
fuck sorry got drunk and forgot to upload the fucking game, if any new additions come out I'll post them too.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Jesus, he just shared the 2.0 version 6.5 hours ago, and already you want a completed game save for new version? It has been 6.5 hours (6 hours when you asked for it). Give people time to play to that point. o_O

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
..what? It's the game what's hard to know about it?
wait what is that even in the zip I made it doesn't look like that wtf.. do you have your unzipping software related to just plain folders or what?
edit so according to google one is the old? images for things, the other is a combat manual I guess?

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2020
..what? It's the game what's hard to know about it?
wait what is that even in the zip I made it doesn't look like that wtf.. do you have your unzipping software related to just plain folders or what?
edit so according to google one is the old? images for things, the other is a combat manual I guess?
Well theres 3 folders so...
Just translated. It replace the standing picture with new one or old one

image_2023-01-09_183549442.png

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
How the fuck do you raise nympho levels for both girls quickly? Events that'd seem like they'd bump it up somewhat each time.. don't & the maid doesn't go up any if at all. The improved translation works with 2.0 by the way. Oh I know bosses raise the main protags nympho level up by up to 5% each time but defeating those same foes gives large chunks of xp too (I can't imagine playing on regular since I'm on very easy, that shit would be grindey as fuck since nothing drop items to sell nor do you really get gold from anything besides the guild not counting the maid giving money each day).
How do you get the two sluts to prostitute themselves anyway?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
never mind I figured it out for some reason one of em' has to get preggers first for prostitution which allows the maid to get her lewd up but it isn't much really at all.
I used online saved editor to give myself alot of money, bought better gear, bumped up stats etc.

Camm15

Apr 23, 2020
Guys, just a reminder that if you use the translated version of 1.5, it will remain in the 1.5, not the 2.0 and it will not have the news changes. So beware of using the patch

Reactions: soulrave