RPGM [Translation Request] Female Knight Remish ~ Indentured Fern ~ [RJ169706] [Nafutan/ Momoshiba Anzu ]

AndWIl

Jun 25, 2020
RJ169706_img_main.jpg

ENG title : Female Knight Remish ~ Indentured Fern ~
JP title : 女騎士リミッシュ ~フェルン奉公記~
LINK : ;
Description (From dlsite MLT):
Female Knight Limish is summoned by the Duke of Fern
The game starts where you are entrusted with the care of the Duke's Firstborn Line.
The game is an orthodox dungeon crawl RPG.
Ver.: 1.02
DL Site Genre Tags: Breasts Master and Servant, Maid, Heartwarming, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Violation
Sample pictures:
RJ169706_img_smp1.jpg RJ169706_img_smp2.jpg RJ169706_img_smp3.jpg

Other games:
Battle Maiden Nifa ~The Shota Elf of Women

Last edited:

Jog23ger

Sep 12, 2022
This is my MLT translation:
It is not perfect, I know :)
If anyone has any suggestions, just paste them:

weird game text = your suggestion.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request here's a SLRMTL for v1.02.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1 Fixed wrong windowtint events, translated teleport event choice boxes on each map.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blitzer53

Jog23ger

Sep 12, 2022

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Nice!
In your translation was problem with names of main characters. I fix also some others problems.
Unfortunately, there is still a problem with subject and object pronouns like: "her" or "she" used for male character.

Jog23ger

Sep 12, 2022

Installation:

There is a strange bug with wings of gods or when you lose battle. Original game don't have this problem, only when you play with my or your translation (notice by Blitzer53).

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There is a strange bug with wings of gods or when you lose battle. Original game don't have this problem, only when you play with my or your translation (notice by Blitzer53).
Should be fixed in SLRMTL1.1, I've also added translations for the teleport choice boxes.
I didn't use your version because I needed to figure out what my parser was fucking up from the start.
So you would need to make your fixes again, sorry about that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...06-nafutan-momoshiba-anzu.123572/post-9462431

Jog23ger

Sep 12, 2022
Should be fixed in SLRMTL1.1, I've also added translations for the teleport choice boxes.
I didn't use your version because I needed to figure out what my parser was fucking up from the start.
So you would need to make your fixes again, sorry about that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...06-nafutan-momoshiba-anzu.123572/post-9462431
Don't worry :) I implemented your bug fix with my translation and it works.
Bad news: Only when you start new game :( Old save still have problem with darker screen.

Blitzer53

Mar 6, 2022
Don't worry :) I implemented your bug fix with my translation and it works.
Bad news: Only when you start new game :( Old save still have problem with darker screen.
Well if you first put your 2.10 translation and then replace those files with the the 2.15 version then you don’t have to start a new game. But if some of your saves were already darkened then you may have to start a new game but if that is not the case then it should work.