RPGM [Translation Request] Fiendish Violation Quest ~From Virginity to Impregnation Life~

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Here's a low effort MTL for Fiendish Violation Quest v1.00.
(I will try to refine it a bit more when I have more time)

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

Not properly tested yet. If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.
When I tried it, the menu is missing. I can't save or switch items at all. Do you know how to fix that?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
When I tried it, the menu is missing. I can't save or switch items at all. Do you know how to fix that?
I'll look into it. Give me a few hours. I will edit this comment with updates if I have any.

Edit: Not sure how I missed that. Working on it.
Edit2: Found the problem. The System json is being written incorrectly.
Edit3: You can use MTL1.1 while I try to figure out how to translate the menu without breaking it.
Edit4: Found the solution. The scripts referring to the menu items need to be translated the exact same way as the button itself or it doesn't find them anymore (and those scripts still include Japanese) This is a bit tedious to do but I'm confident I can fix this.

Last edited: