RPGM [Translation Request] Fiendish Violation Quest ~From Virginity to Impregnation Life~

Mr.NobodyPzz

Oct 1, 2021
Here's a MTL for Fiendish Violation Quest v1.00.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial Release
1.1: As temporary solution for the broken menu it is no longer translated.
1.2 Fixed menu and translated more than the raw MTL did.

Not properly tested yet. If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.
Bro I did exactly like the instruction, but when I start the game it crashes and said something's wrong with Graphic. Can u help me or I messed up

Mr.NobodyPzz

Oct 1, 2021
Please post a screenshot of the error.
I'm sorry for wasting your time I did it thx for the translation ( I didn't extract a file, no wonder :> )
Bro U r a very good translator, it's like I searched 8 games on this and u translated 7 of them
Thank you for your hard work

asfsawsgeagawgagag

Mar 26, 2021
I'll look into it. Give me a few hours. I will edit this comment with updates if I have any.

Edit: Not sure how I missed that. Working on it.
Edit2: Found the problem. The System json is being written incorrectly.
Edit3: You can use MTL1.1 while I try to figure out how to translate the menu without breaking it.
Edit4: Found the solution. The scripts referring to the menu items need to be translated the exact same way as the button itself or it doesn't find them anymore (and those scripts still include Japanese) This is a bit tedious to do but I'm confident I can fix this.
1637411358297.png
Crashed 10 minutes in. 3rd event with the first guy in the starting village (immediate far right)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1509559
Crashed 10 minutes in. 3rd event with the first guy in the starting village (immediate far right)
I would recommend using MTool instead of that shitty google MTL I made back then.
It would probably be easier to make an entirely new translation than trying to fix that mess.

I could remake the MTL for v1.04 using my current standards, but there's a lot of text/scripts in this, so that would take quite a while, and I'm not convinced that this game is worth it.
(DeepL really doesn't like long batch-translations and constantly breaks so I would have to do a bunch of translations manually, while making a Google-Translate MTL is kinda pointless since MTool does essentially the same.)

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
I would recommend using MTool instead of that shitty google MTL I made back then.
It would probably be easier to make an entirely new translation than trying to fix that mess.

I could remake the MTL for v1.04 using my current standards, but there's a lot of text/scripts in this, so that would take quite a while, and I'm not convinced that this game is worth it.
(DeepL really doesn't like long batch-translations and constantly breaks so I would have to do a bunch of translations manually, while making a Google-Translate MTL is kinda pointless since MTool does essentially the same.)
How does one get/use Mtool?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
How does one get/use Mtool?
Download page is here:
You can also find "How to" videos there.
The free update process is a bit annoying, but if you just want a quick raw Google-Translate MTL it's the best tool out there.

Reactions: Jonathan Y