RPGM [Translation Request] Fiendish Violation Quest ~From Virginity to Impregnation Life~

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Download page is here:
You can also find "How to" videos there.
The free update process is a bit annoying, but if you just want a quick raw Google-Translate MTL it's the best tool out there.
Just started using that today, thanks for the recommendation.
Is it supposed to work on Visual Novels too ? Cuz I dropped one and it actually worked, totally unexpected.
And another quick question if you don't mind, it says that for supporters there's other dictonaries other than google translate available, you think they're worth it ?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just started using that today, thanks for the recommendation.
Is it supposed to work on Visual Novels too ? Cuz I dropped one and it actually worked, totally unexpected.
And another quick question if you don't mind, it says that for supporters there's other dictonaries other than google translate available, you think they're worth it ?
I'm really the wrong person to ask that, since I'm basically "competition" with my DMTL format. (Although I don't make any money from it.)
If I want a game translated, I simply translate it myself, and "currently" manually proofread translations still win over the machine, regardless of the used service.

I think he's doing really good work with MTool and he deserves the money, but whether or not the supporter stuff itself "is worth it" is not something I could answer you.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I'm really the wrong person to ask that, since I'm basically "competition" with my DMTL format. (Although I don't make any money from it.)
If I want a game translated, I simply translate it myself, and "currently" manually proofread translations still win over the machine, regardless of the used service.

I think he's doing really good work with MTool and he deserves the money, but whether or not the supporter stuff itself "is worth it" is not something I could answer you.
DMTL ? Don't know how that's different, but you basically do the same except you also take time to proof-read the MTl right ? Sorry noob question ik.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
DMTL ? Don't know how that's different, but you basically do the same except you also take time to proof-read the MTl right ? Sorry noob question ik.
Pretty much. It basically just means that there's still a human element controlling everything, while Mtool is 100% machine.
The main difference is that I can effectively use DeepL while Mtool (currently) can't.

DeepL crashes roughly every 10 sentences and because of that it is basically unusable automatic translations, but that doesn't matter for my stuff since I can just fill in those lines with Google-Translate, or if really necessary, a manual translation.

But we're getting really off-topic here.
My point was basically just, while I keep telling people to use Mtool on games too long, or complicated for me to translate without jumping off a bridge, I don't actually use it myself.
As a result I obviously cannot evaluate it's premium features.

If you want to keep talking about this, If you want tools or tutorials, please pm me (start conversation) instead, so we don't fill this thread with more unrelated stuff and get bonked by a moderator.

Last edited:

SpawnyS

Jul 9, 2020
Jeez,
This game is depressingly huge , with a lot of dialogue and scripts.
There are multiple endings , multiple routes , multiple repeatable quests and common events with random dialogue.
Also its quite depressing as I was reading it .... its not for the faint of heart..... Especially the bad ends
When I started translating , I had no Idea what I was getting into , heh

I did about 20% I put it on my to do list and take breaks while doing so.

SpawnyS

Jul 9, 2020
Update from me , since I started this one , mostly (hopefully) should be done by this month end.
Its on my to-do list , but it will take some time since it has some scripts and variables that are used.
I did mange to sort out the menu and a lot more translated lines puts me around 50%

A.png B.png
Its Quite limiting with space constraints .... so have to try to shorten some dialogue in these menus
This game also uses Tags a lot so it can be a pain....
A name generator which I had trouble getting to work right....
C.png
I will post updates when I can.
I will share a version when I'm close to 80% so people can help test.

Last edited:

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
Update from me , since I started this one , mostly (hopefully) should be done by this month end.
Its its on my to-do list , but it will take some time since it has some scripts and variables that are used.
I did mange to sort out the menu and a lot more translated lines puts me around 50%

View attachment 1974457 View attachment 1974458
Its Quite limiting with space constraints .... so have to try to shorten some dialogue in these menus

Wow thank you, Im still waiting

Reactions: SpawnyS

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
Its on my to-do list , but it will take some time since it has some scripts and variables that are used.

View attachment 1974457 View attachment 1974458
This game also uses Tags a lot so it can be a pain....
A name generator which I had trouble getting to work right....
View attachment 1974470
I just wanted to say thank you for keeping us updated. So many games and projects like this just go silent, some even die and we are left waiting for something that is not coming. Please know that every single one of your posts is being appreciated. Many people don't say anything, but they still do...