RPGM [Translation Request] Fiendish Violation Quest ~From Virginity to Impregnation Life~

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Update from me , since I started this one , mostly (hopefully) should be done by this month end.
Its on my to-do list , but it will take some time since it has some scripts and variables that are used.
I did mange to sort out the menu and a lot more translated lines puts me around 50%

View attachment 1974457 View attachment 1974458
Its Quite limiting with space constraints .... so have to try to shorten some dialogue in these menus
This game also uses Tags a lot so it can be a pain....
A name generator which I had trouble getting to work right....
View attachment 1974470
I will post updates when I can.
I will share a version when I'm close to 80% so people can help test.
I'm waiting~:whistle:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
aah.. I've already played this game, I think is not worth that much, there are some good scene but in overall is pretty mediocre, at begin of the game you'll pick a path (like working as hostess in the bar) and if you continue with it you will reach the relative ending ( after that you'll get back in time like nothing's happened, so you'll get back also virginity but it will show in the stats the first partner), is bit of a shame cause it have some quality kink (there's also an ntr one kinda) but none of them are connected.. I've dropped it cause it got boring pretty quickly.

If somebody need I can drop the v1.04 jap.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Nisibis
May 5, 2022
I tried to translate using Translator ++, everthing was going okay:), i was able to start a new project and translate some words,specially those from the status, however when I tried to test the game opening it by game.exe, my pc said that the file was corrupted:cry:. I'm not sure if it some error happened on the download avaible on mega link updated here or if the link is just broken, but i would apreciate if someone here has another download avaible.(y)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After specific request here's a SLRMTL for v1.04.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm sorry, but I have no idea how these Android port programs work.
When does that happen?
I've played through the beginning on both Windows10 and Arch Linux and I've encountered no errors whatsoever.

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
Update from me , since I started this one , mostly (hopefully) should be done by this month end.
Its on my to-do list , but it will take some time since it has some scripts and variables that are used.
I did mange to sort out the menu and a lot more translated lines puts me around 50%

View attachment 1974457 View attachment 1974458
Its Quite limiting with space constraints .... so have to try to shorten some dialogue in these menus
This game also uses Tags a lot so it can be a pain....
A name generator which I had trouble getting to work right....
View attachment 1974470
I will post updates when I can.
I will share a version when I'm close to 80% so people can help test.
o7 .... still waiting..

Reactions: blackhedgehog