RPGM [Translation Request] Fiendish Violation Quest ~From Virginity to Impregnation Life~

Jenkinsw10

Feb 17, 2020
Well basically almost all characters on this game are a bunch of maniacs who wants to rape and impregnante the heroine. The scenes are so dramatic and the heroine gets tortured a lot. You can see the suffering of her, an innocent cute demi human who only wants to cure her mother being turned into a pregnant slave with empty eyes.
When you go the reminensce room, you can go to the orphanage, a place where her babies stays and man...her eyes, the color of the place and the song are so freaking depressing.
Imagine seeing this cute girl
View attachment 2221950
being turned into this
View attachment 2221953
These damn empty eyes
I like pregnancy content, but damn, now i feel kinda bad for playing this game :WutFace:
And now I don't want to play this good God what the fuck japan

May 5, 2022
sorry sir, are you done translating the game?
Well I had to stop the translation for some personal reasons. Also i will be kinda busy working on others projects of RPG Maker and I am nowadays working on some projects of Game Maker. Not forgetting to mention that this game has so many words and texts.....:WutFace:
I will try to finish as soon I can, but i can't promisse anything. I managed to translate like 20% until now.

trollface25

Feb 20, 2021
Well, if you feel like doing other stuff for now, go right ahead is my thought.
Fan translations if done for free should never require you to push yourself IMO.
So take your time doing other stuff, and if and only if you feel like coming back and finishing your translation for this game is when you should.

It's not like any of us here are paying you or anything :) So we can wait however long it takes, if ever.

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
Well I had to stop the translation for some personal reasons. Also i will be kinda busy working on others projects of RPG Maker and I am nowadays working on some projects of Game Maker. Not forgetting to mention that this game has so many words and texts.....:WutFace:
I will try to finish as soon I can, but i can't promisse anything. I managed to translate like 20% until now.
first, sorry for my poor english.
its ok sir,sorry to bother you, if you're busy there is no need for you to force yourself... you're not gaining anything from it anyway... idk what to write bcuz of my bad english... the point is : relax sir.

May 5, 2022
Well I have some pretty bad news, I managed to translate around 85% of the game, however for some reason the game won't open...and I didn't even used the machine translation option (btw i used translator ++), i literally translated each text manually and the game won't open:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:.
I even tried to translate Battle sister Rhea and I got the same problem...

Jenkinsw10

Feb 17, 2020
Well I have some pretty bad news, I managed to translate around 85% of the game, however for some reason the game won't open...and I didn't even used the machine translation option (btw i used translator ++), i literally translated each text manually and the game won't open:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:.
Maybe that's for the best given how depressing the game is from what you've told me

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
I got problem with T++ : *New parser* didn't build the files correctly, so I had to manually transfer the translation to the *Legacy parser* version.
Or you translated something that shouldn't be translated (obviosly, yeah?:))

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
sorry, I want to help, but idk how Translator++ works, IMO maybe you dont need to translate all of them, cuz there is some text that shouldnt be translate.. hmm sorry sir. & sorry for my poor english.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
The developer Onichiku-ya! has so far only released the full game "Fiendish Violation Quest" RJ321501 and then a small Side-Story for it "The Fiendish Tragedy" RJ384946 (Eng ver RJ437001).

Edit: If you just mean "which one to play first", then definitely "Fiendish Violation Quest" RJ321501, because the other one is basically just a short standalone DLC.
Do you know if is there "The Fiendish Tragedy" on F95Zone?
Because I haven't found it but I think it's weird that I haven't found a Request for it either.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you know if is there "The Fiendish Tragedy" on F95Zone?
Because I haven't found it but I think it's weird that I haven't found a Request for it either.
I don't see any either, but I'm not part of the Uploader team, or otherwise any kind of authority.

I don't see why you couldn't just make a request yourself though.
In the worst case it just gets denied.