RPGM [Translation Request] Fiendish Violation Quest ~From Virginity to Impregnation Life~

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
An official translation for a side-story (thanks Shisaye for the hint) has been made available via DLsite:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
An official translation has been made available via DLsite:
Sorry to kill the mood, but that is not the same game. It's a short side story.
It says so in the description.

[CG Info]
Brown Sugar Nikke CGs: 14 main (including title image) with 60 variations
Includes 2 repeats from Fiendish Violation Quest.
[Story]
This is a side story based on Fiendish Violation Quest.
Oni girl Tana has left her village to find a cure for her mother's illness, but runs afoul of some especially cruel bandits...

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
I am using RPG maker to make some games and I was wondering if it is possible translate this game by downloading the jp and modifying the texts manually, does anyone here thinks this is possible?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I am using RPG maker to make some games and I was wondering if it is possible translate this game by downloading the jp and modifying the texts manually, does anyone here thinks this is possible?
If you mean by using the official RPGM Ace Editor. Yes.
Just start a new project, save it, and close the editor.
Extract the Game.rgss3a of the game you want to translate to make sure you have the unpacked Data folder. Then just copy all contents of the game to your new project folder and overwrite.
If you start the Ace editor again it will accept the game as your project and you can freely edit it like the dev did.

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
If you mean by using the official RPGM Ace Editor. Yes.
Just start a new project, save it, and close the editor.
Extract the Game.rgss3a of the game you want to translate to make sure you have the unpacked Data folder. Then just copy all contents of the game to your new project folder and overwrite.
If you start the Ace editor again it will accept the game as your project and you can freely edit it like the dev did.
I see it. Btw i am having a very annoying problem here.I installed rpg maker ace rtp and tried to open it, but I can't open it.
Edit: nvm, i already fixed this problem

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I see it. Btw i am having a very annoying problem here.I installed rpg maker ace rtp and tried to open it, but I can't open it.
RTP stands for "Run Time Package". It's only a driver needed to play the games, it's not something you run on its own.

If you are looking for the official editor it's on and costs a lot, but obviously there are crack versions around.
If you have more questions about general translation topics pm me (start conversation), because we are getting pretty off-topic in this specific thread about fiendish violation quest.

May 5, 2022
RTP stands for "Run Time Package". It's only a driver needed to play the games, it's not something you run on its own.

If you are looking for the official editor it's on and costs a lot, but obviously there are crack versions around.
If you have more questions about general translation topics pm me (start conversation), because we are getting pretty off-topic in this specific thread about fiendish violation quest.
I extract the files of the game to my new project, but it didn't worked.
My project's files
Captura de tela 06-12-2022 17.30.58.png

My project:

Captura de tela 06-12-2022 17.29.12.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does it has to do something with the Encrypted Game.rgss3a?
Extract the Game.rgss3a of the game you want to translate to make sure you have the unpacked Data folder.
Please follow this tutorial, but instead of the last the last step, copy your resulting game files to your new project.
https://f95zone.to/threads/shisayes-project-list.91651/post-6715438

I've also noticed that your project has a gibberish name. If that is not on purpose you might have problems with your system being unable to read Japanese.
In that case follow this tutorial, too. https://f95zone.to/threads/shisayes-project-list.91651/post-7485672

Edit: I should also mention that you need to disable the cloud features of the editor so it doesn't automatically replace your files again.

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
Please follow this tutorial, but instead of the last the last step, copy your resulting game files to your new project.
https://f95zone.to/threads/shisayes-project-list.91651/post-6715438

I've also noticed that your project has a gibberish name. If that is not on purpose you might have problems with your system being unable to read Japanese.
In that case follow this tutorial, too. https://f95zone.to/threads/shisayes-project-list.91651/post-7485672

Edit: I should also mention that you need to disable the cloud features of the editor so it doesn't automatically replace your files again.
Yeah, i did it! Thanks buddy, i was honest kinda worried about the "virus" tag on the all decrypter, but my anti virus from windows 10 didn't detected anything, so i think it is safe to use:D.
Now...holy crap, that is a lot of things to modify...here goes my vacation:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will try to translate this thing...but i can't guarantee nothing, because this is my first real translation attempt and because i have to finish one of my games on 17 days, not forgetting to mention that I make games using rpg maker MV, which is a bit different from rpg maker vx ace, so i am a bit lost here .Wish me luck:WutFace:

Captura de tela 07-12-2022 09.06.21.png

Reactions: Kenny Senshi

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah, i did it! Thanks buddy, i was honest kinda worried about the "virus" tag on the all decrypter, but my anti virus from windows 10 didn't detected anything, so i think it is safe to use:D.
Now...holy crap, that is a lot of things to modify...here goes my vacation:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will try to translate this thing...but i can't guarantee nothing, because this is my first real translation attempt and because i have to finish one of my games on 17 days, not forgetting to mention that I make games using rpg maker MV, which is a bit different from rpg maker vx ace, so i am a bit lost here .Wish me luck:WutFace:

View attachment 2219091
VX Ace is not THAT different from MV in the engine tbh, looks a bit different, but functionally a lot of it is the same, though you will be missing out what lackluster searching MV does have(also no dark mode UI). Now if you really want to see a different VX and lower then we are talking completely different looks and way things works as well

Reactions: ThePregnancyMaster
May 5, 2022
Well basically almost all characters on this game are a bunch of maniacs who wants to rape and impregnante the heroine. The scenes are so dramatic and the heroine gets tortured a lot. You can see the suffering of her, an innocent cute demi human who only wants to cure her mother being turned into a pregnant slave with empty eyes.
When you go the reminensce room, you can go to the orphanage, a place where her babies stays and man...her eyes, the color of the place and the song are so freaking depressing.
Imagine seeing this cute girl
Captura de tela 08-12-2022 16.12.08.png
being turned into this
Captura de tela 08-12-2022 16.12.48.png
These damn empty eyes
I like pregnancy content, but damn, now i feel kinda bad for playing this game :WutFace:

• Sad
Reactions: Nisibis

Jenkinsw10

Feb 17, 2020
Well basically almost all characters on this game are a bunch of maniacs who wants to rape and impregnante the heroine. The scenes are so dramatic and the heroine gets tortured a lot. You can see the suffering of her, an innocent cute demi human who only wants to cure her mother being turned into a pregnant slave with empty eyes.
When you go the reminensce room, you can go to the orphanage, a place where her babies stays and man...her eyes, the color of the place and the song are so freaking depressing.
View attachment 2221950
being turned into this
View attachment 2221953
These damn empty eyes
I like pregnancy content, but damn, now i feel kinda bad for playing this game :WutFace:
:(

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There are two games of this series? which one is the prequel and the sequel?
The developer Onichiku-ya! has so far only released the full game "Fiendish Violation Quest" RJ321501 and then a small Side-Story for it "The Fiendish Tragedy" RJ384946 (Eng ver RJ437001).

Edit: If you just mean "which one to play first", then definitely "Fiendish Violation Quest" RJ321501, because the other one is basically just a short standalone DLC.

Last edited:

Kenny Senshi

Aug 11, 2019

View attachment 2219091
I hope you will succeed it as i really want to try the understand the game better tor each the better ending

Reactions: JumpNeet44

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
View attachment 2221950
being turned into this
View attachment 2221953
These damn empty eyes
sorry sir, are you done translating the game?