RPGM [Translation Request] Fiendish Violation Quest ~From Virginity to Impregnation Life~

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
don't know anybody need it but here's the full save, (interact with the book in the important section to access the bad ends/CG)

honestly it doesn't feel worth it, most of the CG were reused in other bad ends and most of it only presented in standing picture, hell even the good ending is just one piece of dialogue with no extra CG

also something odd with the MTL translation, like how some bad ends have a choice but when i tested them in the JP version there is no choice to pick? odd.. what's worse is that picking this choices will crash the game

Feb 15, 2020
don't know anybody need it but here's the full save, (interact with the book in the important section to access the bad ends/CG)

honestly it doesn't feel worth it, most of the CG were reused in other bad ends and most of it only presented in standing picture, hell even the good ending is just one piece of dialogue with no extra CG

also something odd with the MTL translation, like how some bad ends have a choice but when i tested them in the JP version there is no choice to pick? odd.. what's worse is that picking this choices will crash the game
Where do you go to view the CGs, which save should i chose?

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Where do you go to view the CGs, which save should i chose?
slot 13, to access the CG you need to enter the inventory then pick the white book (the item that looks like the be a bunch of papers), once you pick that pick the 4ht option and you should be teleported to a prison-like area, interact with any of the NPC there to see the CG/bad ends