Unity Complete [Translation request\fix request] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do I run this game? I downloaded the demo and I cant run it. What do I need to run this game?
People have been saying you have to use Japanese locale. But the locale requirement was removed with the latest translation patch, already installed to the full game in the game thread.

Looking at the OS list on the store page it might 64bit, but not sure.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where did you download the game from? the DLsite or did you do one of the free turrents?
The full game with the English patch already installed is in the game thread. When it first came out I got it from , but there's no official English version only Japanese and the auto translators don't work.

Nightfall277

Oct 31, 2020
The full game with the English patch already installed is in the game thread. When it first came out I got it from , but there's no official English version only Japanese and the auto translators don't work.
Sorry if I am coming off slow but by the thread are you talking about the DLsite link?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...my computer says it has doesnt have a way of opening it.
The download is compressed as a rar file not a basic zip, so you'll need a archive program to open it like itself or . The download links are at the bottom of the threads opening post under the bold download, with several (this time six) different file hosts to pick from.

Nightfall277

Oct 31, 2020
The download is compressed as a rar file not a basic zip, so you'll need a archive program to open it like itself or . The download links are at the bottom of the threads opening post under the bold download, with several (this time six) different file hosts to pick from.
okay I believe I got it running now how do I get it to translate? I downloaded the translate and I have the game and the translate in the same folder I believe

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
okay I believe I got it running now how do I get it to translate? I downloaded the translate and I have the game and the translate in the same folder I believe
If you download the game from the game thread it'll already be installed, I downloaded it Friday after it was updated with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To install the patch you would replace the games files with the matching ones from the patch, but if it isn't translated go to the game thread and get the already patched game from one of...

Reactions: Nightfall277

Nightfall277

Oct 31, 2020
If you download the game from the game thread it'll already be installed, I downloaded it Friday after it was updated with...
To install the patch you would replace the games files with the matching ones from the patch, but if it isn't translated go to the game thread and get the already patched game from one of...
okay so I downloaded the game and am now have it up on my 7Z program, how do I compress it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
okay so I downloaded the game and am now have it up on my 7Z program, how do I compress it?
Easiest way to decompress it is right click the file and use extract here in the...
If you have it open in the 7Zip window just click extract, but if you want to compress it add to archive.

Reactions: Nightfall277

Nightfall277

Oct 31, 2020
Easiest way to decompress it is right click the file and use extract here in the...
If you have it open in the 7Zip window just click extract, but if you want to compress it add to archive.
:') I literally love you! I am terrible at computer stuff and am trying my best to learn, I appreciate your help a bunch ton!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
please help me fix this...
Depending on where you got the game you may need Japanese locale, the latest version of the translation that's now in the game thread apparently had that dependency remove. The game might be 64Bit, if it is older systems may not be able to run it. Games can sometimes get stroppy if they're not on the main C: drive. And if their file addresses are too long or have non English characters in them.