Unity Complete [Translation request\fix request] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
you said allowance how many days before i get the allowance?
Don't think you get a alert or anything thing when it happens, it just gets added every few days. Again not sure about Fun Outing but with the base game you all the money you need for the all the (time locked) things from the shop.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I lost all my save after quitting the game. how can i fix this?
Saves are in the games folder, maybe check it isn't write protected. You do have to manually save though. Some problems came from not having the game on the C: drive, and having non English characters in the file address.

The game thread with the official English game, and the (I would say better) fan translation. Might want to wait for a actual translation but the Japanese game with DLC and online translator.

Oct 1, 2021
does anyone know the password to unlock the rest of the CG? When I type in 0707 the succubus just says "That password is a previous death this time is different"

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I did everything. I tried to run it in Japanese locale, as an admin, I tried changing the time zone, everything said in this thread... Still can't make it through the black screen when starting new game. Weirdly, it works if I run the full save just fine, but i want to play it from the beggining so i can understand whatever is happening in the game. Can anyone help me?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please don't bump old translation requests unless you have to. Seems to make them more likely to be found over the actual game threads, then the plus ones and repeated questions or answers start again.

Again the game thread, with the official English version of the game and DLC.