TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I need to ask just to be sure...
There's a hint on the that there should be one, but for now there's just the auto translator. 2.02 is the latest version of the Japanese game and DLC. Linked to in that quoted post or here, with the auto translator already...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NTLEA is a emulator for Japanese locale, like Locale Emulator but it works with 64Bit games. BepInEx is what (I've) used to attach the Unity auto translator to the game.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
There's a hint on the that there should be one, but for now there's just the auto translator. 2.02 is the latest version of the Japanese game and DLC. Linked to in that quoted post or here, with the auto translator already...
NTLEA is a emulator for Japanese locale, like Locale Emulator but it works with 64Bit games. BepInEx is what (I've) used to attach the Unity auto translator to the game.
Ok, thank you very much.
Just one thing, the edit mentions ci-en but there's like two links shown in the page so which one should I download ?
=> The Ver.2.00_to_Ver.2.02.zip (420.21MB)
=> Or the Ver.2.01_to_Ver.2.02.zip (310.26MB)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just one thing, the edit mentions ci-en but there's like two links so which one would you recommend ?
The linked copy of the game is 2.02, it's already had that patch installed. Guess I better reword the post, the link with the Ci-en page was only really for the change log not the update patch.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
The linked copy of the game is 2.02, it's already had that patch installed. Guess I better reword the post, the link with the Ci-en page was only really for the change log not the update patch.
Looks like I've got another issue, so I decided to download the workupload link for the game...
I started the game application... Which went fine when it brought me to the main menu (untranslated menu by the way, I don't know if that's normal).
=> I then clicked on the new game option and ended up on a black screen.
I thought it would work just fine but it seems I cannot make it work as is.
I started again this time using the "save and run option" with NTLEAS and so far, it works.
=> A shame it can't work without another software though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...untranslated menu by the way, I don't know if that's normal.
It's normal, the translator as it is will only translates text. If you check the example image posted above the exit button on the top right is a image so untranslated, the stats text and translatable.

The games always ran for me without NTLEA or LE just my usual English locale and time settings, but for whatever reason a lot of people do have issues. Even with the official English game.

LittleMan69

Nov 18, 2021
I downloaded the Emulator, but I think I didn't download it correctly, someone with a good heart can please help me, do it step by step or something else please. :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can some give me a dlc link?
The DLC installed to the game with auto translator is here. Look for what might be a link just the DLC, but you do need the 1.03 version of the Japanese game to install it to.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: bruhda nuts

Griffan

May 17, 2018
I have a feeling the counter might be bugged, the 1.01 English version with the fully...
The 2.02 Japanese game I only just unlocked the thighjob on...
I need to ask... What locale is your computer on when you play the 2.02 version ?
I wonder if that could be the reason why I cannot play this game without NTLEA since I left my locale in Japanese.

Arbiter9

Jun 18, 2021
Same as before but the 32Bit BepInEx version to go with the update. The auto translator can't translate the main menu but the translation for the settings, gallery and load menu are saved so you can quickly check if it's working...

SUMMER - Countryside Sexual Activity + Fun Outing 2.02 with auto translator - Workupload or

Edit - Updated it to the new version, change log here. Added a mirror, definitely make sure your ad-blockers working if you try Anon.
Bro please help me change the font in the game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Bro please help me change the font in the game
You meant to be able change it using the override font line in the AutoTranslatorConfig file, then switch with Alt and F. but I haven't gotten it to work. There's instruction on it's .

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
If half of the posts in the thread are by 1 dude answering the same questions, don't you think its a good idea to make an FAQ in the OP?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes