Unity Complete [Translation request\fix request] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

vytong

Apr 23, 2018
i get stuck at loading screen after first event any fix?
I'm getting this problem as well, I have the locale on Japanese and everything. Anything H/ecchi actions puts me into an infinite loading screen.

EDIT:
I fixed it by putting the compatibility on Win7 (I'm using Win10).

Last edited:
Reactions: cezar112

bebe9a29

Jun 1, 2019
Did someone start this translation?

Doesn't seem so hard. Already translated the first part of the opening just for fun.

In case anyone wants to do the translation:
Use , select data.unity3d and extract it, press info (selecting globalgamemanagers), select every TextAsset type, export dump, select where you want to export them, translate the text, then press import them back using the import dump button for every file.

Lastly compress on the main menu of AssetBundleExtractor, go to FILE, then compress (use LZMA) and lastly rename it to data.unity3d and replace it.

For the images, i didn't test it.

I will not translate this, i'm already working on

View attachment 779839 View attachment 779840

edit: if you get any error reading the files, try using the export/import raw
Can you explain about compression LZMA ?

7thWinter

Feb 5, 2018
I'm currently trying to, using the steps provided by Deserve-And-Enjoy, but so far I'm getting a lot of problems where most often the text would just cut off. It only seems to show the full text a couple of times. This is all very new to me.
NOTE: I don't speak a lick of japanese, so I've been relying mostly on online translators and context. I'm not sure I'll even finish this either so don't count too much on it.
Summer_2020-08-26_22-07-01.png

7thWinter

Feb 5, 2018
So after some messing around, it seems the reason text doesn't continue past a certain point is because the game won't show apostrophes ('). I'm not sure why that is or what to do about it that doesn't have to do with deleting them.

That aside, I seem to have messed up somewhere that causes the intro to constantly loop as soon as you "decide" to pick up the phone.

Again, this is relatively easy to do with Deserve-And-Enjoy's instructions alone, so to anyone who can spare the time and better yet, know more about how this works as well as speak Japanese, I'd ask you to work on this instead.

I'll see to getting back to this later.

Reactions: Rize

7thWinter

Feb 5, 2018
If you put a \ before the apostrophes does it show the rest of the text?
No, doesn't seem to work. I did manage to fix the intro issue, though. At least for that moment, but it happens again when I get to the next choice. Brings up the same dialogue, except this time, I get stuck.
I'm thinking I might have accidentally cut out parts of the actual code but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Also I've only found cutscene dialogue in the globalgamemanagers bundle that was referred to before. Everything else like UI, off-cutscene and H-scene dialogue might be elsewhere, but I'm not sure exactly.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Rize and Someonewho
Sep 6, 2017
So after some messing around, it seems the reason text doesn't continue past a certain point is because the game won't show apostrophes ('). I'm not sure why that is or what to do about it that doesn't have to do with deleting them.

That aside, I seem to have messed up somewhere that causes the intro to constantly loop as soon as you "decide" to pick up the phone.

Again, this is relatively easy to do with Deserve-And-Enjoy's instructions alone, so to anyone who can spare the time and better yet, know more about how this works as well as speak Japanese, I'd ask you to work on this instead.

I'll see to getting back to this later.
Just a wild guess, but it seems like the game uses Japanese encoding.
No idea on how to fix that (Try googling "unity localization asset edit", "change unity locale encoding" or something like that)
But if i were you, i would just try to find what encoding uses (i guess is Unicode), find a similar character to an apostrophe in that encoding format, and work with it, replacing the apostrophes for said character. (Try writing \u0027 or "\u0027" and see what happens)

And about the ui question. It is based on images.
i couldn't extract them with , so i used uTinyRipper, but couldn't find how to re-compress them.
(They will be in this location after you extract them: Summer\Assets\Texture2D)
Find attached an image of how the start new game button.
It uses one for the option and another when you hover that option.

And finally, i just want to say, i have almost to no idea about most of the things i said, it was just trial and error, until i could translate a bit of the game.
So please don't ask me about on how to solve stuff, i have no idea haha.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
I've translated the whole story script already. Just needed to replace ' characters with `, use non-whitespace unicode spacers for spaces in attributes and it works pretty well. The big jp_index asset is just bundle of unity-strings.

Here is script-only translation for those who want to try: upd: There is download link for data.unity3d with the applied translation below. I will create a separate topic if I find a way to apply translation to the rest of the strings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are 2 major problems with going further: first is that main menu items are images with custom meshes so you need Unity to recreate them and manual asset dump editing to insert them (only replacing Texture2D images will have parts of them blocked by old meshes) and the second problem is that most of in-game texts are inside MonoBehaviours and need to be extracted and repacked using binary parsing. And there are literally hundreds of them all over various assets which complicates things with manual extracting in UABE while extracting with the other tool just gives incompatible filenames.

I absolutely don't get why the game fails to start without locale emulator because most texts in the game use system-independent Utf-8 encoding so it should load theoretically.

Last edited:

Stubbz02

Jan 27, 2020
I've translated the whole story script already. Just needed to replace ' characters with `, use non-whitespace unicode spacers for spaces in attributes and it works pretty well. The big jp_index asset is just bundle of unity-strings.

Here is script-only translation for those who want to try:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are 2 major problems with going further: first is that main menu items are images with custom meshes so you need Unity to recreate them and manual asset dump editing to insert them (only replacing Texture2D images will have parts of them blocked by old meshes) and the second problem is that most of in-game texts are inside MonoBehaviours and need to be extracted and repacked using binary parsing. And there are literally hundreds of them all over various assets which complicates things with manual extracting in UABE while extracting with the other tool just gives incompatible filenames.

I absolutely don't get why the game fails to start without locale emulator because most texts in the game use system-independent Utf-8 encoding so it should load theoretically. My guess is that either some asset filename, label or tag inside script use Japanese and UnityPlayer just can't pick that non-english string without locale set.
Pls make a video. i having problems to patch it

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Dont know if this helps but you can download an already patched file here, i just made it following Surgy instructions.

Decompress it on your Summer_Data directory.
how is the translation btw ? Is it edited or ? thx