Unity Complete [Translation request\fix request] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Sep 6, 2017
Did someone start this translation?

Doesn't seem so hard. Already translated the first part of the opening just for fun.

In case anyone wants to do the translation:
Use , select data.unity3d and extract it, press info (selecting globalgamemanagers), select every TextAsset type, export dump, select where you want to export them, translate the text, then press import them back using the import dump button for every file.

Lastly compress on the main menu of AssetBundleExtractor, go to FILE, then compress (use LZMA) and lastly rename it to data.unity3d and replace it.

For the images, i didn't test it.

I will not translate this, i'm already working on

1.png 2.png

edit: if you get any error reading the files, try using the export/import raw

Last edited:

faryzal2020

Apr 23, 2019
i just checked the text assets and it really makes me confused because it seems like the author puts a lot of comments in their code so if anyone want to TL this it would require quite an effort to figure out which text is which.

Sep 6, 2017
i just checked the text assets and it really makes me confused because it seems like the author puts a lot of comments in their code so if anyone want to TL this it would require quite an effort to figure out which text is which.
Just copy paste everything in google translate and check what is what.
Usually comments start with a ;
that means the text following that line is not processed by unity, and can be used to comment your code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so if anyone is translating this without any experience, take note about this.

kurumimeow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "mokonar, bài đăng: 3853403, thành viên: 204299"]
[ATTACH = full] 736318 [/ ATTACH]
bị mắc kẹt trên mã 4 chữ số. không thể tìm thấy
[/TRÍCH DẪN]