Unity Complete [Translation request\fix request] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

powerdodo

Feb 1, 2020
my game is stuck on low resolution,and i cant change it.Somebody knows the solution?
I wanted to delete the game saves in appdata, so i have deleted somthing but now when i load the game i have this
(sorry for my english) 111.png 111.png

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
I rate this game 7.5/10.

Used some translator on-screen app and translated the first quarter of the game (which is all you really need to know honestly)

Basically, you're in your home bored, dad calls you saying "yeah you're gonna go to some childhood friend's house, also their parents is also not there" so you go out there and check her out being all like "Dayum girl you sure changed a lot wink wink"
Then like the first night,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How the system is supposed to work is that you talk/sex to her and get her meters up (purple being max) that part made sense but there is some scene I don't know how to get, so I just talked to this demon and used 0707 to unlock all cg( I missed like 3).

The animation is really good, but what I hate is that her face is constantly neutral. So you just hear and see " :) oh yeah give it to me :) fuck fuck o yeah :) I'm coooming :) aaaa!" so it really throws me off.

The Story is errr well there's not much to it during all those time of you fking, nothing important happens except set ups of unlocking a Hscene. and the end being of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

voice is decent, the voice would work well if the face wasn't yknow... :)

Sound is good, just good ol sounds making sex noise.

This is where I got my file: https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-countryside-sex-life.57301/