Unity Complete [Translation request\fix request] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

hugoboss

Aug 16, 2019
Hi if your game gets stuck when you press new game you only need to do this.
Download Locale emulator:
( This archive Locale.Emulator.2.4.1.0.zip )
Install the Locale emulator then right click in the game and go to locale emulator and run in japanese (admin) and done. Thats how i fix the problem, I hope I've helped :D
And srry for my english .-.
still gets stuck even with locale emu
EDIT: OS Windows7
stuck.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: UnluckyFox

burburbur

May 24, 2020
Some events trigger first thing in the morning, maybe you still haven't filled the meters yet.
Not sure yet what other items do, but buying condoms will trigger an event where you bone her while studying.
Thanks for the reply and I got it solved, just buy the lube online and visit her room during day time, when you see her laying down while reading a book, ask to smash and she'll let you stick it in the ass, not sure if the affinity has anything to do with it as both my meters were already maxed out as I was already on my 8th day. Such a shame that there's no special scenes to trigger with the school uniform and naked (some of the items dont do anything as well), I feel like this could have been a great game if it were more fleshed out with proper build-up and objectives.

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for the reply and I got it solved, just buy the lube online and visit her room during day time, when you see her laying down while reading a book, ask to smash and she'll let you stick it in the ass, not sure if the affinity has anything to do with it as both my meters were already maxed out as I was already on my 8th day. Such a shame that there's no special scenes to trigger with the school uniform and naked (some of the items dont do anything as well), I feel like this could have been a great game if it were more fleshed out with proper build-up and objectives.
thanks for letting me know of what you found as well. To be fair, the game is not in English so we might have not seen the whole picture yet, unless you decided to unlock everything in recollection.

PipMan

Jan 19, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to unlock the lingerie to buy? I have more than enough money, both meters maxed out etc.
Edit: figured it out, you have to wait until a certain date has passed.

Last edited:

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
My god, this game is absolutely amazing. Hitting all the things that make me diamond. Proper translation would be god send!!

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
XUnity Auto Translation doesn't seem to work here. Has anyone else got it working?
It won't work because the game is compiled with IL2CPP.

X-Unity dev specifically references it here:
Q: Why doesn't this plugin work in game X?
A: There can be a host of reasons. If the game is AOT compiled with IL2CPP it will not work (check _Data directory). If you see translations being queued (ALT+0) but never completing, a potential solution is to select a compatibility endpoint from the dropdown.
Probably going to have to wait and see if a publisher like Kagura will pick it up.

Fklocopaz

Aug 17, 2018
Hi if your game gets stuck when you press new game you only need to do this.
Download Locale emulator:
( This archive Locale.Emulator.2.4.1.0.zip )
Install the Locale emulator then right click in the game and go to locale emulator and run in japanese (admin) and done. Thats how i fix the problem, I hope I've helped :D
And srry for my english .-.
Well, this fix did't work for me

Reactions: Shura Matoi

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
This game is great overall. For those of you lazy or clueless about unlocking scenes, just max out her lust and affection meters and wait till day 30. A succubus will appear in the room beside yours and you type in the code 0707 to unlock the gallery in full.

Despite how much work and style is put into this game, which I really love btw, I do have some gripes. For one, most of the gallery stuff are just variations of the scenes in different costumes or time of day. if you remove the variants, that 10-page CG suddenly becomes only 2 or 3 at most. Feels like a waste of potential, especially since a LOT of possible content was not to be found. No cunnilingus, no rimjobs, no dildos, no anal beads, pregnancies, no sideways, and my biggest peeve; no sex with the succubus.

I know I shouldn't complain since I'm playing this for free but it just feels like a lot of wasted potential considering how well-made everything is. I dig the style, the scenes were really hot both in 3rd person and 1st person, and I really love the girl's voice acting.

Tldr, game is very good but it lacks a ton of variety and possibilities. And the password is 0707 to unlock gallery from day 30 onwards. Succubus will appear in room next to yours, talk to her to input password.

Reactions: desmond1228

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Really nice game. Although I have a small problem, is not that makes the game unplayable or anything, but before "solving" the common problem of the game not playing properly or the giant "x" button happening to many people without using Locale Emulator... before knowing of said solution, I tried "crunching" the screen with the smaller resolution for compatibility mode, the 640x480... (yeah I know it's stupid, but again I was trying other options and all of this is just me to blame I know) and after trying that and unchecking the option, the game now shows in this smaller resolution, thus becoming "stuck" in this size. Did something similar happened to anyone else or anyone may know of a fix? Sorry for the trouble and thanks.

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
this game seems very fun, problem is that i have no clue whatsoever what to do. the girl will follow me whenever i ask her to and i can sorta molest her wherever we go but yea. Anyone know what that meter with her face on it means? the bar for it increases everytime i talk to her. Tried using the google translate app to make some sense of it but that didn't really help