Unity Complete [Translation request\fix request] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
I downloaded the 100% save, everything works fine, but how do I have her wear the lingerie in normal gameplay? I can only access those scenes from the main menu.
the only way for her to wear the lingerie is to have hẻ follow you, then select the outfit that you want to have her wear, iirc the toilet fellatio scene is the only one with the lingerie.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
man this games looks really promising, not to mention the art is awesome.
Hope somebody picks this up soon.

DrMeatspin

Feb 10, 2019
Actually playing through the game is easy enough, but what do most of the items even do? The first three, the pig incense holder, the hanging blue thing, and the bag of chips(?) don't seem to do anything. God knows how you're even supposed to get the money for the game system without cheating.

Gwin

Jul 18, 2018
Important!! This game will not work with auto translator. Because this game was developed by il2cpp Unity technology (C++), and translator works with Mono (C#). So u have to wait for hand-maid translation or use some others tools (screen translator, phone google translate, etc.) It's all what I can offer for now.

• Sad
Reactions: LDV

tiosuke

Apr 4, 2020
What does typing in the 0707 code do? I didn't notice anything different being unlocked. I was hoping for a scene with the succubus lol.

ValinHeinma

Jul 21, 2020
How do you buy the lingerie? I'm using the 100% save and clicking around the shop but nothing seems to be happening.

iguy12

Jun 16, 2018
+1

and the game looks good

... hope the developer got a revelation and make the global version ❤❤❤

iguy12

Jun 16, 2018
BTW.. I found the game in the DLSite English Version...
and looks like we can request the translation (maybe)..