RPGM None [Translation Request] ゴブリンコンキスタ [ BanameiR ]

Jun 29, 2022
the game is very good, but I'm stuck in the third stage in the shrinking spell part, I didn't find any way to not get caught by the goblin, any solution?

(sorry for the bad inglish, not my first language)

FlashFire76

Dec 16, 2019
Not really a translation of the game since I just use Cirno's MTL tool for that but here's a translation of the images (I google translated and manually interpreted what they were saying)

Just copy the images over into the .../img/pictures folder and overwrite!
Am i the only who getting this link censored?

Reactions: BaldSage_69

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Just to mention, the other game BanameiR has on their Ci-En page is pretty class itself - short, but surprisingly complete for anyone that wants to give it a go, since it is free!

Yerutasu

Mar 26, 2018
I took the uncensor patch, extracted the files, and applied them to the Japanese version. Unfortunately, some files were missing from base Steam version, such as battle comments and profile descriptions. So, I replaced them with the image translations provided by Chester. It should be good enough until someone uploads the full game. Link to .

From the changelog, there are new CGs, and it's also fully uncensored:
A part of the updates that will be added in the future (2 scenes, 3 CGs) should also be pre-recorded.(Of course, this will also be updated for free on the DLsite version at a later date.)
If someone missed out, there's already a preview of their new game, , available for download.

Last edited:

Loli0312

Jun 19, 2019
I took the uncensor patch, extracted the files, and applied them to the Japanese version. Unfortunately, some files were missing from base Steam version, such as battle comments and profile descriptions. So, I replaced them with the image translations provided by Chester. It should be good enough until someone uploads the full game. Link to .

From the changelog, there are new CGs, and it's also fully uncensored:

If someone missed out, there's already a preview of their new game, , available for download.
Thank you, thank you, thank you...a HERO :D

Heheaz

Aug 29, 2022
Has anyone played the game BanameiR has on their ci-en?

・「Female Swordsman Mitsuki Extra Ladies Battle Grand Prix!」
View attachment 2470863

Short-game, but quite difficult due to its reliance on settings you change before each fight - since everything is completely in Japanese, no idea what any of these settings do.
I was able to beat the first two due to sheer luck but the last two have been impossible.
Anyone want to give it a shot so we can figure out how to beat it?
It says

Failed to load
img/titles1/%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%E3%83%AB.png when I start it