RPGM None [Translation Request] ゴブリンコンキスタ [ BanameiR ]

MeiQer

Dec 4, 2019
I voted "No" on that poll myself, better to get to the new works as quickly as possible!
This could end up becoming one of my favorite circles.

Reactions: fulmetal

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
I voted "No" on that poll myself, better to get to the new works as quickly as possible!
This could end up becoming one of my favorite circles.
Depends if you can read JP Then i can see why you would put no. I personally would perfer EN but to each there own I understood most of whats going in this game though cause I usally tend to use sugoi translator and edit stuff when I feel like it

MeiQer

Dec 4, 2019
Depends if you can read JP Then i can see why you would put no. I personally would perfer EN but to each there own I understood most of whats going in this game though cause I usally tend to use sugoi translator and edit stuff when I feel like it
Yeah, EN is preferred, but I think this game had a pretty low numbers of maps to begin with. The fans can definitely throw something serviceable together.
And I feel like half the time, the "official" dlsite translation isn't much better than the laziest MTL job (looking at you anokoku marimokan)

dp9k

Aug 29, 2022
i really like this game, and it seems like the developer thinks that an english version would be good, but they cant really make it. so it'll probably mean somebody approaching them to offer translation services for a proper english TL. but their next work also looks good, the art style really worked for me

MeiQer

Dec 4, 2019
English translation announced by Hanabi Games

Neat, might as well support this when it comes out.
I wonder why Kaname is suddenly Kanami, though...

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
Neat, might as well support this when it comes out.
I wonder why Kaname is suddenly Kanami, though...
Kaname and Kanami are going to sound the same in English unless you know enough Japanese to understand the メ in カナメ sounds like "kanamay" when pronounced. If English speakers are going to mistake it for being pronounced as "me" anyway, they probably figured it would be better to at least not make the ending of her name a pronoun that describes someone's own person. However, I think that was a mistake. They should have just kept it as Kaname. I'm more curious as to why they chose the sub heroine's name to be Yuki. I'm no pro in Japanese, but I'm certain Yuuzuki would have been a better choice.

That being said, things seem to be on the up and up as far as I can tell with this translation. It's just that there's a lack of proofreading. For example... Whoever does the companies website and steam synopsis probably just copies and pastes whatever their translator gives them without giving a sh**.

1683660412657.png

"Now, she has embraced her new job as a Monster Hunter" Should be "has now embraced her new job as a Monster Hunter"
"goblins.Her peer," needs a space.

We'll have to wait and see how the translation turns out but it will surely be better than MTL.

GuyPerson1911

Sep 2, 2020
Really well if anyone wants I can edit the game so it allows repeated pregnancy and birth all it would take is tweaking an event or two and making a new one. Though I would have to play the game first and check how the pregnancy and preg stage system works but it shouldn't be to difficult I did something similar with the game RJ353002 by editing and making an event for the in game birth medicine so it actually increases your birth count and shows a short event.
You still doing this?

Jan 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix the "The code execution cannot proceed because nw_elf.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."