RPGM None [Translation Request] ゴブリンコンキスタ [ BanameiR ]

Veteran2022

Jan 7, 2018
I've made MTL translation with Sugoi V4 model and also translated some of more important images. I've not playtested it yet, so there's a slight chance it contains bugs.
Download: -
This translation is excellent, cant believe this is MTL man (y)

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
This translation is excellent, cant believe this is MTL man (y)
Ok, dumb question, but I can't seem to get the game to work on my phone after unzipping the translation. It seems like it overwrites and deletes existing content in the folder, rather than merge and replace where applicable. Would someone who got it to work please explain how to extract the files in order to make them work?

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

Veteran2022

Jan 7, 2018
Ok, dumb question, but I can't seem to get the game to work on my phone after unzipping the translation. It seems like it overwrites and deletes existing content in the folder, rather than merge and replace where applicable. Would someone who got it to work please explain how to extract the files in order to make them work?
Maybe you should change the system locale to japanese first and then extract the game, then overwrite the translation. Most of game i play have to use japanese locale otherwise the texts will become a mess, im playing on pc btw

Maniax441

Nov 6, 2017
i have this problem

error.png

i also switched my system to japanese and used an emulator,

unfortunately didn't work
:(

I think it's because the title doesn't have the right name?

Problem.png

maybe someone can help me?

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Has anyone played the game BanameiR has on their ci-en?

・「Female Swordsman Mitsuki Extra Ladies Battle Grand Prix!」
image-800.jpg

Short-game, but quite difficult due to its reliance on settings you change before each fight - since everything is completely in Japanese, no idea what any of these settings do.
I was able to beat the first two due to sheer luck but the last two have been impossible.
Anyone want to give it a shot so we can figure out how to beat it?

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
Has anyone played the game BanameiR has on their ci-en?

・「Female Swordsman Mitsuki Extra Ladies Battle Grand Prix!」
View attachment 2470863

Short-game, but quite difficult due to its reliance on settings you change before each fight - since everything is completely in Japanese, no idea what any of these settings do.
I was able to beat the first two due to sheer luck but the last two have been impossible.
Anyone want to give it a shot so we can figure out how to beat it?
never did, you know where can i download that?

Aug 24, 2020
Unfortunately this doesn't work in joiplay at least for me, I think it requires locale to be changed. The game is not displaying pixel characters and the main screen image.

Reactions: kamina666

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
TBF, you do get get two unique sex scenes plus a birth scene, given how the average game advertised with "pregnancy" has no sex scenes and offscreen birth, i would consider this to be fairly good.
Yeah, the pregancy in this game is actually developed instead of just insert and forget like most games. I thought it was sweet that even though the babies of women impregnated by goblins are usually killed after birth, she lied to them that she'll kill the baby herself but decides to keep it cuz she feels bad for it.

Anyways, I love this game, looking forward to their next one.

You have to Remember Alot of Japanese People use Cien so they wouldn't really care for an english Realase I think it would have been better just to do one if they felt like it. Or find someone to do it I would say Kagura but there backlog is pretty huge atm considering there finally releasing game like Demon Queen Melissa which was announced years ago
Makes sense, most EN who vote are gonna vote yes so it's just a matter of if there's enough of them to counteract the no from the JP crowd. And I don't blame them for voting no, if no EN is interested in buying the game than it will just be a waste of the dev's time and resources.