RPGM None [Translation Request] ゴブリンコンキスタ [ BanameiR ]

Jan 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix the "The code execution cannot proceed because nw_elf.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Btw, for those wondering "how do i get to have sex while preggers"

In the fourth last "day" of the pregnancy, you need to exit your room. The usual daily cutscene will play where girl the MC saved will have given birth and be released from the hospital. She will mention about the "sex therapy services" of the clinic which can be activated from touching the bell from the bedside. Afterwards, interact with it a few times against the MC's wishes until she finally decides to play it, whereupon one of the two guys "watching" her will visit her room.

Warning! You need to have masturbated at least once for her to accept doing this, otherwise she will just opt out of the idea entirely.

On a somewhat related note, the author has considered adding a update where the MC's rival stays in the clinic in a epilogue of sorts, though they mentioned it's *just* a consideration since the entire game alone took 1 year and a half to create.

Splingus

Aug 24, 2019
I keep kicking the goblin jockey's ass but it sends me through the training cgs over and over. Is there a specific way I need to beat the boss?

Oct 7, 2019
I keep kicking the goblin jockey's ass but it sends me through the training cgs over and over. Is there a specific way I need to beat the boss?
have you tried reading the bright red text that shows up multiple times during the fight?

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Have you set your system locale to Japanese?
I have and it didnt change anything. Sorry, but can you elaborate a bit on what you mean? I assume you're referring to changing the language setting in Windows to have the Japanese regional format setting.

swifty91

May 20, 2018
I have and it didnt change anything. Sorry, but can you elaborate a bit on what you mean? I assume you're referring to changing the language setting in Windows to have the Japanese regional format setting.
With Windows 10 you need to go to: Control Panel -> Region -> Administrative -> Change system locale

Set current system locale to "Japanese (Japan)"

Then you should be able to unzip (install) the game and run it successfully. If you have already unzipped the game then I would delete that folder and do it again.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Yeah i had the same issue. Unzipping with locale emulator also didn't work so i just changed system's locale through the Windows settins. After that i was able to launch the game successfully.
you need to define name encoding as japanese when you unzip i guess. imma try this game myself rn. Game looks very Capt Sikorsky like, big fan of battle animations