RPGM None [Translation Request] ゴブリンコンキスタ [ BanameiR ]

Necreonlord4

Nov 4, 2022
For those wondering about the pregnancy:

Getting nutted on by enough goblins will trigger a pregnancy flag after chapter 3, whereupon the protagonist will spend 180 days (translated as 8 times sleeping in-game) on a facility where she will give birth after this period has passed. Contains sprite changes and lewd/birth CGI. Sadly no preggo content after this scripted side-story.
damn. talk about wasted potential

Reactions: rKnight

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
damn. talk about wasted potential
I was thinking the same thing, but then i got to the pregnant part and you actually get to see the whole gestation period of the baby before it's born, i was quite impressed despite being a single section in the game.

The only other thing that does something similar is Violated Heroine.

Reactions: GuyPerson1911

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Anyone know how to beat the Goblin Jockey while playing as the white-haired adventurer? The goblin keeps using the hostage as a shield and even if I try not to attack they eventually die or I'm defeated - what are you supposed to do here?

Krasin

Jul 14, 2020
As far as the goblin jockey just spam her special move till it hits like twice then try to skip as much as possible. As far as the Rock paper scissors. It might not be as Rock paper scissors as it seems I feel like when you play it say they use dodge and I use heavy attack it will work and then the enemy will then use the counter to heavy attack and so on and so forth. while if they use a succesful attack they will continue to use that attack till it fails. if you tie then yes its random again.

Opinion: the game had really good promise and premise but didn't use it a lot at the end of the game. Epilogue felt super rushed and nothing

Last edited:

swifty91

May 20, 2018
You can easily play this with the translation that Yeltas provided in #61

Apart from the combat (which sucks) the game is pretty good. Pro tips: 1. Buy the item that bypasses random combat encounters 2. Make sure you lose to the goblin jockey multiple times to see the associated training story

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
View attachment 2274059
English bros really letting us down right now.
You have to Remember Alot of Japanese People use Cien so they wouldn't really care for an english Realase I think it would have been better just to do one if they felt like it. Or find someone to do it I would say Kagura but there backlog is pretty huge atm considering there finally releasing game like Demon Queen Melissa which was announced years ago

Reactions: Xill

NicoYosh

Aug 15, 2020
I've made MTL translation with Sugoi V4 model and also translated some of more important images. I've not playtested it yet, so there's a slight chance it contains bugs.
Download: -
I keep getting this, anyway to fix?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I've made MTL translation with Sugoi V4 model and also translated some of more important images. I've not playtested it yet, so there's a slight chance it contains bugs.
Download: -
Thanks a million! For an MTL, this is actually pretty playable. Aside from some odd grammar and some untranslated dialogue in the action sequence in the fairy level, this is pretty good.