RPGM None [Translation Request] ゴブリンコンキスタ [ BanameiR ]

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Very interesting game. The combat is kinda trash but i like the pregnancy and choice system, there's different dialogue depending on which goblin typoe for you pregnant and some paths you picked

Nexius

Aug 30, 2018
I have done something for the image, now even if the trad is bad you can understand what action you have to make.
In addition i also made a .txt named for HELP with key combination
Mega link:

Last edited:

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
I have done something for the image, now even if the trad is bad you can understand what action you have to make.
In addition i also made a .txt named for HELP with key combination
Mega link:

The translation is better but is the demo version of the game? It's like 200mb smaller, and doesn't seem to be the full game.

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
For those wondering about the pregnancy:

Getting nutted on by enough goblins will trigger a pregnancy flag after chapter 3, whereupon the protagonist will spend 180 days (translated as 8 times sleeping in-game) on a facility where she will give birth after this period has passed. Contains sprite changes and unique lewd/sex/birth CGI. Sadly no preggo content after this scripted side-story apart from the protagonist's rival getting knocked up (alongside a potential pregnancy for the MC) which can lead to some extra comments during the ending.

Last edited:

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
For those who can't beat the Spider-Goblin boss fight because the MC can't read it's movements - while you can't rely on her usual comments to know the boss' next move, It follows an explicit pattern of dodging your attacks > charge-up attacking > dash attacking, which is them repeated. Defeat those using precision slashing/attacking, attacking normally and counter, respectivelly.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Just finished the game, the bad ending and the goblin ending make it all worth it to be honest. Also short game, you can beat it in 3 hours and a half with all CGs

Yerutasu

Mar 26, 2018
I've made MTL translation with Sugoi V4 model and also translated some of more important images. I've not playtested it yet, so there's a slight chance it contains bugs.
Download: -

EDIT: I probably won't update this anymore as official translation is available:

Last edited: