RPGM [Translation Request] Grace of the Labyrinth Town ( Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You)

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
It has a human translation check the thread o_O Most of this is already translated why would you go backwards
wait what? i thought theres only bad mtl, sorry i doenst read the thread i just share this here along with the game thread that has mtl

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
It has a human translation check the thread o_O Most of this is already translated why would you go backwards
from what i see and heard its only partial (half translated) and already put on hold because theres already official translation going on, so yeah its not exactly go backwards, its completing, also chat gpt translation is comparable enough to human translation, u should've tried dazed translation

✊>▽<✊

Feb 17, 2018
from what i see and heard its only partial (half translated) and already put on hold because theres already official translation going on, so yeah its not exactly go backwards, its completing, also chat gpt translation is comparable enough to human translation, u should've tried dazed translation

✊>▽<✊
Well you certainly could build off of it but the part that is translated is the whole story all that left is when she become a total whore chapters so its all sex talk ;) it certainly could use a better translation sure if you think this AI better then anothe but the amount of text on this it would be crazy to redo what is aleady done ;)

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Well you certainly could build off of it but the part that is translated is the whole story all that left is when she become a total whore chapters so its all sex talk ;) it certainly could use a better translation sure if you think this AI better then anothe but the amount of text on this it would be crazy to redo what is aleady done ;)
dazed already asked permission from the man who translated half of the game, and he gave the permission, so hes translating rest of it already rn, i dont think there would be difference in time when translating half game or full game using ai, maybe like 1 hour processing it, just not alot, its machine translation after all not manual

if u have concern about the translation just play the game in 1/2 days, its done already, just checking bugs and correction, u can report bug and correction if theres mistranslation too