[Translation request] [Guild Receptionist Ferris] [RJ328633] [Naginata Soft]

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Lol funny you should say that.

It doesn't work, last boss room crashes on every stage :LOL:

EDIT: Even with Shisaye's patch (hoped it would overwrite whatever it is they broke), still breaks, I would look elsewhere for the game to be honest.

View attachment 1371370
ya, I'm looking for an unedited Japanese version, so I can frankenstein this monster to where Things that need Japanese will be Japanese and I can keep most of the Engrish dialogue

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
When "exactly" does that happen? Can you give me a save just before? Maybe i can fix it.
Save included. It is right before the character walks to the edge for the boss fight.

It crashes when you are about to transition into the last map with the Boss of the mission.

Your character walks to the end of the screen, fades to black and then the error appears.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
th
thx for the fix and a thank you for the Girls Redemption download. there seems to be no problem with it besides from a leftover corruption Item that forces the request to take two of those items on second playthrough instead of one. the final corruption item "glistening bones" if you want to do an uncorrupted playthrough first and then later do a debachuary playthrough... only grab ten instead of 12.... in order to get a both corrupted ending, don't impregnate either one of them; stop one scene short for both of them

Reactions: Skyzenski

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
th

thx for the fix and a thank you for the Girls Redemption download. there seems to be no problem with it besides from a leftover corruption Item that forces the request to take two of those items on second playthrough instead of one. the final corruption item "glistening bones" if you want to do an uncorrupted playthrough first and then later do a debachuary playthrough... only grab ten instead of 12.... in order to get a both corrupted ending, don't impregnate either one of them; stop one scene short for both of them
forgive me, i started talking about another game on this game's forum

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
new problem.... when alternating between leaders and switching back via the party room... the main guy vanishes from the party

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
new problem.... when alternating between leaders and switching back via the party room... the main guy vanishes from the party
I found out the problem... I tried to go full on ham and party up for the thug battle, so it wouldn't be 1 on 3... the main male lead saving the main male lead with a party of characters cancels out the male lead

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
update on the main male protag glitch... as long as you choose to use the female childhood friend party for the saving ferris from thugs fight, you can just disband party after the fight and neither ferris nor the male main character will glitch out.... that's just if you wanna be a cheap ass like me and not strengthen the main male protag for a 1 on 3

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye Are u still willing to Translate this? I was able to get a new version which should have some more scenes.
This was one of my early projects, I'm not sure if I even have working files anymore, but if you pass me the newer version I'll look into potentially remaking this with my current standards.

But if it's long I recommend using MTool instead, because my current DeepL hybrid stuff really doesn't work well with long games (Noticed that with Noelle). You will have constantly repeating text or even missing pieces. The DeepL AI is still pretty rough.

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
This was one of my early projects, I'm not sure if I even have working files anymore, but if you pass me the newer version I'll look into potentially remaking this with my current standards.

But if it's long I recommend using MTool instead, because my current DeepL hybrid stuff really doesn't work well with long games (Noticed that with Noelle). You will have constantly repeating text or even missing pieces. The DeepL AI is still pretty rough.

here's the link for 1.06. Thanks for trying to take a shot at this.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

here's the link for 1.06. Thanks for trying to take a shot at this.
It's medium size. Not super long but also not short, (roughly 300k characters) so this will take some time, but I'm gonna work on it.

Edit: Olivia before being raped by orcs, "perfectly" translated by DeepL:
"Olivier.
You can't really fuck me with a strawberry.
In a real sense, you can't fuck me ......."

Edit 2: Finished the first full pass but some plugins still make problems as well as some missing translations.

Last edited: